Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

There goes pearns notes driving to the lead on a driver's racetrack! I bet the other jgr driver's wish they didn't have to drive for themselves!

He's definitely a good driver. I wonder if he gets a ride with one of the big teams when his contract is up (not sure when that is). And let's be honest, he'll get more consideration because of his marketabillity, not unlike Danica.

If I were king for a day at Stewart Haas I'd take a chance on him.

Welp Blaney is upset again lol. Plowing tight.

Every win he has also came in a race where they had to fight for it.. just sayin!
You know what helps a tight condition? Clean air.

Know how to stay in clean air? Don’t lose a goddam wheel.

Man, I love Martinsville. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

They could race there every week and I'd be happy. Or let's say every other week cause Bristol can be good too and sometimes I need a nap in stage 2 of whatever race track besides those two.

Bubba is great through the corner, I’d like to see him with a decent handling vehicle.

Truex out here with a damn Whalen Modified crushing everyone

So because of damage, Truex has a legitimate freak tirewear advantage. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He's definitely a good driver. I wonder if he gets a ride with one of the big teams when his contract is up (not sure when that is). And let's be honest, he'll get more consideration because of his marketabillity, not unlike Danica.

He absolutely deserves to be with one of the major teams. With the right support he could be the "Tiger Woods" of racing and bring a huge swell of new fans to the sport

I'm gonna be really upset if Truex as the only Toyota on the lead lap wins this tonight :wacko:

He absolutely deserves to be with one of the major teams. With the right support he could be the "Tiger Woods" of racing and bring a huge swell of new fans to the sport

Nah Tiger became Tiger because of his dominance and style. Jeff Gordon was the Tiger Woods of this sport

Well Regan, what happened, based on their conversation, is that Daniels made a tire pressure adjustment to give a bit more speed on the short run since he had about 2 tenths on the long run. Jimmie said he feels like the adjustment should have been on the left side, not the right.

Now, they are going back on the adjustment, going in the other direction, and making a chassis adjustment. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nothing better than seeing Dennis the Shamlin ride around 2 laps down

Back
Top Bottom