Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

Well Regan, what happened, based on their conversation, is that Daniels made a tire pressure adjustment to give a bit more speed on the short run since he had about 2 tenths on the long run. Jimmie said he feels like the adjustment should have been on the left side, not the right.

Now, they are going back on the adjustment, going in the other direction, and making a chassis adjustment. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Still, isn't it refreshing to see JJ back in contention like this? It's not like he's languishing further back in the pack and struggling to make the cut line.

They really gonna talk about glowing brakes while under pace laps? Lol who tf is the producer here.

Oh wow- Austin Dillon is out of the car!

Wasn't Allmindinger supposed to be his replacement driver if he had to bail from the car to attend his child's birth?

Does NASCAR have a problem with these drivers falling like dominos on a weekly basis now?

What is going on with these cars?

Cliff Daniels should be ashamed. Took a winning car, couldn't keep up with track, and adjusted it out of the top 10.

Jimmie deserves better than this. Cliff totally killed the car.

This is why you don’t race during the Summer in the South. That and racing this much is beating these guys up

Wow when was the last time a car retired because of driver fatigue?

They were saying he had a contact incident early in the race that tore whatever ducted air into the car to keep him relatively "cool".

Blaney just now: "come on long run" he's gaining on everyone....

Cliff Daniels should be ashamed. Took a winning car, couldn't keep up with track, and adjusted it out of the top 10.

Jimmie deserves better than this. Cliff totally killed the car.

Shows you how vital Chad Knaus was to JJ's success.

Back
Top Bottom