Media coverage on 9/11

Originally posted by juniorJohnson1
Look we got off on the wrong foot you can continue hateing me, or we can get along.  

I was upset with how the media handled the incident I wanted to know your opinions about it thats it. I am a racing fan, but if you do not want to accept me here just say so. Theres alot of other boards out there.

shiloh I hope you were only kidding on that last post.

I can get over it........and I don't hate you either. But, remember we are "rednecks". We don't cotton to people putting us or our country down.......especially someone who doesn't live here. Let's stay away from politics......if we can!! :D

now now abooja there was only 1 lie or error dont egzagerate. :)

Yes I am a guy 34 years of age.

shiloh I hope you were only kidding on that last post.

What I was saying was.......

You said that 1600 Canadian died in an explosion...we've been asking for proof....I was thinking that you were thinking of the crash that I mentioned. My "big f%&*$#@ plane" comment was made in jest as to say that it was a BIG plane to carry 1600 people.

I don't laugh when people die for idiotic reasons. It doesn't matter if they are Americans, Canadians, British, Martian, or whoever. It makes me mad as hell know that they are people running around this world killing people thinking that they are gonna get 20 virgins and all the wine they can drink while listening to a U2 concert when they get to Heaven.

Now, why are you so pissed about the coverage of 9/11? That event is probably going to be the biggest event of this young century, if the Earth makes it another 96 1/2 years. It would haven't mattered if the planes crashed into Big Ben or Buckingham Palace. Sure, not as many people would have been killed, (I'm guessing..I have no idea how big those places are.) but it would have gotten the same amount of coverage and we (Americans) would have wept for you.

Can we assume your favorite driver is Junior Johnson......should say was since he doesn't race anymore?

Are you scared that if you spell things correctly I'll figure out who you are? rasf1?

Listen, you can post whatever you like. Just insult us without insulting our intelligence. :)

He's not anyone that's posted here before.

But let's get back to the topic at hand: American media.

Getting angry and going off on him only proves his point.

Yea, my all time favorite driver is junior johnson. I don't have any one favorite currently although tony stewart has been showing the most talent in my opinion, I think he could be alot better if everyone would get off his back.

Ok paul you bloody wanker jk jk :D

Stop trying to butter up the board owner with that Tony Stewart talk. :p

Wasn't he an American pilot, though? I don't think he would take such a stance, now that I think of it...

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Could abooja be right? :)

No, think back to who I was arguing about recently about spelling favorite wrong for being an American. :rolleyes:

Actually I own the board.

What do I look like a conspiracy theory?

I have talked to many american boards, I have learned to use there um lingo if you could hear my voice though you would know I am not.

He was a corporate pilot.......says he flew for an airline but why would he voluntarily step down to corporate pilot? That is a step down too.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
He was a corporate pilot.......says he flew for an airline but why would he voluntarily step down to corporate pilot?  That is a step down too.:)

Yeah, and he wasn't too good with words either...

are you done talking about me yet?

Actually we are talking about an old poster named flyboy.......he would bait people and start big fights. If you've been to "That's Racin" forum, you may have run into him.

are you done talking about me yet?

Nerve touched? Oh that's it right there isn't it?

Anyway, seriously...I like Brits, and I'm sure most of them dislike America and Americans. Why would you think that's so? I can take it.

Hey, Paul...Sure you didn't set this up to get a bunch of hits tonight? ;)

Don't say that place TRF again,I just got out of therapy because of that chatter trap Paul.:p

It's juniorjohnson1.........and how do you know he is a she? You peek on us members Paul?:D

Back
Top Bottom