MLB 2013

Don't. This is the best season that we've seen in a long, long time. If you want to feel bad for any of us Pittsburgh fans then save it for us Steelers fans. :( At least the Pens are 3-0. :D
I would say that Pirates are headed in the right direction!

Now the real teams will start playing each other....lol. Doesn't matter who the Sox play to me, they will be in the Series!

Now the real teams will start playing each other....lol. Doesn't matter who the Sox play to me, they will be in the Series!

I feel good with either team to be honest.

Miguel's steroid's useage has been dialed down it looks like so it wont be a Homerun parade. :D

They As could be abit more tricky because you dont know what they may pull off. Overall I feel good.

Now on the other side I really prefer the Dodgers if Sox make it all the way. Cards are one of the luckiest teams in Baseball.

Dodgers and Cardinals are in a great one right now. Beltran just nailed a guy out at the plate from RF on a sacrifice attempt.

Dodgers and Cardinals are in a great one right now. Beltran just nailed a guy out at the plate from RF on a sacrifice attempt.
It would have been even more impressive if Molina would have actually tagged the runner as replays showed he clearly didn't. He tucked the ball in to prevent it from being dislodged by the contact, which is perfectly ok to do, but if you don't tag the runner with the ball or the glove that contains the ball, then he is safe. Cal Ripken pointed it out on the replay and they just kind of blew it off. If they get that call right, the Dodgers win. Instant replay should help with that kind of thing next year, but they should be doing it already.

It would have been even more impressive if Molina would have actually tagged the runner as replays showed he clearly didn't. He tucked the ball in to prevent it from being dislodged by the contact, which is perfectly ok to do, but if you don't tag the runner with the ball or the glove that contains the ball, then he is safe. Cal Ripken pointed it out on the replay and they just kind of blew it off. If they get that call right, the Dodgers win. Instant replay should help with that kind of thing next year, but they should be doing it already.
I didn't catch that. Small TV here.

@FLRacingFan You're about to get your wish.

Boston has nothing going for them. At least is not a massacre though. One run game. Can still win it in a walk off but doubt it.

Netflix time.

Why is Clay starting this game? Red Sox must want to lose this series via sweep.

Holy crap, tied?

And about to win it here..

Ortiz with a grand slam? For crap sake.

I hope they run a replay of this game later. lol fail

Ortiz with a grand slam? For crap sake.

I hope they run a replay of this game later. lol fail
Killed the first pitch he saw from Benoit. I could feel that one coming. No baseball player has destroyed my soul over the years more than Ortiz has.

Killed the first pitch he saw from Benoit. I could feel that one coming. No baseball player has destroyed my soul over the years more than Ortiz has.
Ahhh... I was worried again when they were getting no hit, but when they got the bases loaded you could just sense Papi was going to do something big!

How about them pesky Red Sox huh?

I'm very impressed with both pitching from both teams. Very little mistakes are being made.

I'm also surprised Lackey has been so good on this last stretch. Guy was dogmeat last year. Total different pitcher from last year.

Lastly, I love you Uehara. :)

I had a feeling this game was going to be one of those bust out games from either team.

This game is one run away from being unwinnable.

That escalated quickly. Didn't it, reck?

At least it was a good one if you are a Tigers fan.

One of the many reasons why I prefer the American League to the National league. They barely score over there. These past 3 games have been pretty weak as far as entertaining value goes.

And now if the Tigers win the series they'll have to do it on the road. :)

Good luck with that. :D

At least it was a good one if you are a Tigers fan.

One of the many reasons why I prefer the American League to the National league. They barely score over there. These past 3 games have been pretty weak as far as entertaining value goes.

And now if the Tigers win the series they'll have to do it on the road. :)

Good luck with that. :D
I think this is going to be tough for the Sox, they need to win today, if they don't the Tigers might just take it in 6.

I think this is going to be tough for the Sox, they need to win today, if they don't the Tigers might just take it in 6.

Tomorrow you mean.

But yes, Sox have to win. They dont need to win but for pressure sake, they do.

I expected a hell of alot more from Peavy. Oh well.

I like our chances at Fenway.

Or not! They're playing TONIGHT!

Nice headsup you guys. :eek:

Not looking good for Detroit right now. If they don't win this game it's over - they're not winning two straight at Fenway.

Back
Top Bottom