MLB 2018

It's Reck vs @FLRacingFan all over again. :D

He is playing dirty though. Two teams vs 1.

The Yankees are a force this year. The newbie Stanton already putting in work.

Phils up 5-2 on the Braves after 6, odd decision to pull Aaron Nola in the 6th with only 68 pitches...but I think that's what we are going to get with Gabe Kapler managing

Red Sox ****** bullpen again. Where do these idiots spend their money in?

I've seen enough of this Red Sox game to know they will be fodder again this year.

Dont even know why I even try.

And the Phillies have choked that lead away tied at 5 heading to the bottom of the 9th

One game in?

Fodder as an they will probably make the playoffs and win 1 game or be swept.

This team has had bullpen problems for years. I dont know why they insist so much on overpaying starting pitching ridiculous amount of money instead of spreading that money where it's needed.

It's not hard to tell how the season will go because the same thing has repeated for about 3 consecutive years now.

predictions anyone?

AL:
East - Red Sox
Central - Indians
West - Astros
Wild Cards: Yankees, Angels

NL:
East - Nationals
Central - Cubs
West - Dodgers
Wild Cards: Diamondbacks, Brewers

Not much of a year for parity, as i expect the playoffs to be made up of mostly the same teams as last season.
AL I'LL go with the same except reverse the Stankees and Sox. NL Cubs , Dodgers, Pittsburgh, WC Arizona and Mets...Twins and Rangers might make things interesting in AL
I'll give it a go

AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Indians
AL West - Astros
Wild Cards: Red Sox, Twins

NL East - Nationals
NL Central - Cubs
NL West - Dodgers
Wild Cards: Rockies, Mets

And 0-1 after the Braves walk off

I'm trying to get into baseball this season. I've watches games here or there before in the past but going to try and watch as many Braves games this year as I can.

Ugggh 4-0 ead going into 8th and then the bullpen implodes. ...wtf Red Sox?
Fodder as an they will probably make the playoffs and win 1 game or be swept.

This team has had bullpen problems for years. I dont know why they insist so much on overpaying starting pitching ridiculous amount of money instead of spreading that money where it's needed.

It's not hard to tell how the season will go because the same thing has repeated for about 3 consecutive years now.
Game 2/162. If the Sox are in contention around the trade deadline, which they should be, they’ll make some acquisitions.

That rotation plus Kimbrel at the back is too good to waste.

Now that's what I'm talking about, 1-0 gem by Price, this starting staff is stout, get the offense rolling and watch out.

Steelers 13 Lions 10 FINAL (OT)

Sorry.....

Pirates 13 Tigers 10 FINAL XTRA INN's

Pirates are undefeated in 2018! :partytime

I've got that for at least a day! Woop!

Red Sox take 3 of 4 from the Rays. Should of swept the series tho.

It sucks to suck, Orioles.

Oh look, the Orioles lost. In other news, rain is wet, the desert is dry, fire is hot and the sun rises from the east.

Guess I'll just have to enjoy @Reck vs. @FLRacingFan because the Orioles are just garbage this year.

Alert on my phone: "Watch game recap: Orioles - 2, Astros - 3"

Why would I want to do that? :confused:

Welp, the run is over. 4n1. Is was awesome while it lasted. Our team pretty much got sold off in the off season. Any win we get will be a huge bonus. That's okay though..... It just makes the wins all that much better.

Why the sell off?
The owner doesn't seem interested on putting a winning team on the field. We went through 20, yes 20, years of rebuilding here and finally had a team that could content. Then bit by bit they continued to reduce the team to a shell of what it had become. Fans round these parts are PO'd. Little support as they feel the owner is not committed to the on field product. Hopefully this team can generate a little excitement and get some butts back in the stands.

The owner doesn't seem interested on putting a winning team on the field. We went through 20, yes 20, years of rebuilding here and finally had a team that could content. Then bit by bit they continued to reduce the team to a shell of what it had become. Fans round these parts are PO'd. Little support as they feel the owner is not committed to the on field product. Hopefully this team can generate a little excitement and get some butts back in the stands.
Man that sucks, built that nice ballpark too, what's the point if you aren't committed to winning? Guess I'm spoiled here in Ma with every one of the major sports teams being in contention every year. If it weren't for Injuries right now the Celts probably would be the number one seed in the east. Red Sox since late 90s have been in the hunt, we bitch an moan about them, but we are extremely lucky to having such great owners here.

Classic Yankees fans - boo Stanton on the day of the home opener. Comes back and hits a HR on the second day of the series, cheers all around.

Smh. There isn't a single player that's never had a bad day at the plate. Tf are you booing for?

It could be worse, could be a Marlins fan. They're basically a Yankees farm team now.

Man that sucks, built that nice ballpark too, what's the point if you aren't committed to winning? Guess I'm spoiled here in Ma with every one of the major sports teams being in contention every year. If it weren't for Injuries right now the Celts probably would be the number one seed in the east. Red Sox since late 90s have been in the hunt, we bitch an moan about them, but we are extremely lucky to having such great owners here.
Revenue sharing has a lot to do with it. They are able to turn a profit without a winner making it nothing more than a business venture. Questions were raised about their business practice but no wrong doing was found. That still does not appease the masses.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...ew-McCutchen-Gerrit-Cole/stories/201801260119

Back
Top Bottom