MLB 2018

Angels are 11-3! Shohei hit a 3-run triple last night, has as many RBI’s as Mike Trout, and about a third of the at-bats.
We'll see how they do when the Red Sox come to town next week.

Never have I seen a team so choke prone in my life. For ***** sake.
10-2 record is choking? Wrong again Reck.

Had been wondering when the choke job would begin in this game for the Sox.
2 losses dude....you watching the same season as the rest of us?

You missed the part where they won 6-3 to go to 10-2 on the season. "choke" must mean something different to you than it does to the rest of us.

Coming from the Dale Jr. fan. LOL

I am a Pirate fan and have been for man, many, many years. They are off to a good start but don't think this is their year.

This might finally be the year where the Angels are as good as they are supposed to be. Love all the additions. Especially Ohtani.
A long season but Ohtani sure does look great. anxious to see how he does for the entire season. Wishing him luck. Quite a thing he is trying.

A long season but Ohtani sure does look great. anxious to see how he does for the entire season. Wishing him luck. Quite a thing he is trying.

9 games over .500 right now. I know it’s just two weeks in but I love it!

Coming from the Dale Jr. fan. LOL
I have literally NO idea what that's suppose to mean or how me being a Dale Jr fan someone voids me having a opinion on baseball.
All I do know is the Red Sox are now 12-2. Best record in the AL but are somehow a CHOKE team according to you. They blew a lead to lose a 1st game of the season and are now 12-1 since. You sound like a fantastic supporter of the team. The type that wouild like them to go on a losing streak so you could go around telling people "See I told ya they suck this year"

Red Sox will send Chris Sale to the mound today hoping to stop the bleeding in an effort to get back on track after a 12-2 start has lead the team to be labeled by some as a bunch of chokers.

Maybe I underestimated the Prates this year. They continue to play well. Marte went 5 for 5 today. Trading McCutcheon was probably a good move as he is getting up in age and it opens it up for some younger players. Cole though will be missed. He is a top notch pitcher.

Anyone remember the 1960 Pirates. it was worth the price of admission just to watch Mazerowski take infield practice.
I once seen Stan Musial hit an inside the park home run at Forbes field. Westlake was in center field and rookie Gus Bell in right field for the Pirates. They collided on a deep fly ball to right-center and Musial flew around the bases.

Restrictor plate smack talk now? Michael Waltrip wants to have a serious discussion with you. :partytime

The Red Sox have won multiple World Series titles dating back to 2004.

The Jaguars choked the AFC Championship away and the Orioles choked bigtime in the ALCS a few years ago. I've spent a lifetime rooting for the Jags and been rooting for the Os since moving to Maryland. Not to mention, Mark Martin and the Crapitals. I'm the only one here who roots for chronic chokers.

The Red Sox have won multiple World Series titles dating back to 2004.

The Jaguars choked the AFC Championship away and the Orioles choked bigtime in the ALCS a few years ago. I've spent a lifetime rooting for the Jags and been rooting for the Os since moving to Maryland. Not to mention, Mark Martin and the Crapitals. I'm the only one here who roots for chronic chokers.

At least your team doesn't choke away a 10+ game lead and goes on a month long collapse to not only lose first place but miss the playoffs completely.

Ain't no team going to outchoke the 2011 Red Sox.

Last two years they've gone onto the playoffs as favorites to win it and were bounced both times. 1 win in 2 years. LOL

I know what I'm talking about when I call them chokers. I dont care about regular season wins. They mean nothing to me.

At least your team doesn't choke away a 10+ game lead and goes on a month long collapse to not only lose first place but miss the playoffs completely.

Ain't no team going to outchoke the 2011 Red Sox.

Last two years they've gone onto the playoffs as favorites to win it and were bounced both times. 1 win in 2 years. LOL

I know what I'm talking about when I call them chokers. I dont care about regular season wins. They mean nothing to me.
Hmmm....so 2004, 2007, and 2013 were chokes, do you know anything about baseball?

Umm I'm thinking about getting MLB Extra Innings.

Finally a game I’m able to watch and Shohei is pulled after two innings and the replacement gives up a two run dong. Going deep thru the bullpen in game one against the Sox. Fuuuuu

Back
Top Bottom