MLB 2018

**** the Yankees

Can we just clone Trey Mancini?

You've got to have RUNS!!!!

I thought the Yankees were supposed to be good.

WHERE'S @FLRacingFan? :XXROFL:

GTFO Givens

What the **** you Givens

W

osyanks.jpg

The Orioles are a dumpster fire but it's always nice when they lay a smack down on the ****stripes.

You're welcome, @Reck.

April 5th. Last year the Yankees lost the first two series to the Rays and Orioles, including a 1-4 start.

Not much pitching, I hear
you need that to win the American League East.

The rotation has done well so far. The bullpen is performing below their capabilities. A few position players are injured.

April 5th. Last year the Yankees lost the first two series to the Rays and Orioles, including a 1-4 start.

The rotation has done well so far. The bullpen is performing below their capabilities. A few position players are injured.
Sox have 3 healthy great ptchers...Sale, Porcello, and Price...what do the Stankees have? Sox have one of the best starting rotations in baseball as long as they all stay healthy, this will beat the Stankees. We will see how this pans out next week won't we?

Sox have 3 healthy great ptchers...Sale, Porcello, and Price...what do the Stankees have? Sox have one of the best starting rotations in baseball as long as they all stay healthy, this will beat the Stankees. We will see how this pans out next week won't we?
You know our starters have yet to give up more than 3 ER in a single game, no?

You know our starters have yet to give up more than 3 ER in a single game, no?
Yeh, Price hasn't given up a run yet, just worries me tho if he can stay healthy the entire season. He says he feels great, hopefully it stays that way. Now if the offense would just give these guys some runs, outside of Mookie and Hanley there hasn't been much, but I think it is a pretty good lineup overall.

LOL Price.

Guy is a well known choker. He will choke sooner or later.

Yeh, Price hasn't given up a run yet, just worries me tho if he can stay healthy the entire season. He says he feels great, hopefully it stays that way. Now if the offense would just give these guys some runs, outside of Mookie and Hanley there hasn't been much, but I think it is a pretty good lineup overall.
Was gonna say this about CC yesterday. Naturally, he has to come li early the same night. Tanaka with his injury past is a little concerning too.

The bats have not woken up yet.

Was gonna say this about CC yesterday. Naturally, he has to come li early the same night. Tanaka with his injury past is a little concerning too.

The bats have not woken up yet.
They will, with that line up, they should score a lot of runs, but I don't think they have the pitching to hang with the Sox.

Phils putting a whupping on the Fish up 17-1 in the 5th

Red Sox come back from 7-2 down in the 8th to win 8-7. First 8-1 start in franchise history.

Red Sox come back from 7-2 down in the 8th to win 8-7. First 8-1 start in franchise history.
That was unreal, scored 6 runs with 2 outs in the bottom of the 8th, I know this is only Tampa, but still a hell of a comeback. Possibly might of lost Bogey for awhile, heard he's getting an MRI tomorrow on his ankle.

The Mets the best team in NY, wouldn't of figured that.

Uggh ...kid can't buy a break.

Red Sox 14-1...Mookie grand slam...stanks getting a beat down.

When everyone else in this thread is a fan of an AL East team that's smashing the Yankees:

:XXROFL:

Boston has exceeded my expectation this year. Though, not enough to let my guard down.

You just know the collapse is coming.

But I was actually expecting this game to be usual Red Sox vs Yankees sheenanigans.

I really thought the Yankees would be better than they have been so far. Still surprised they dropped three, in New York, against the Orioles who are not good this year.

There goes the Sox hottest player out the door.

Since when have the Yankees played this dirty? Some heavy desperation out there. Cant blame them. Less than 15 games on the season and they're already behind the 8 ball.

There goes the Sox hottest player out the door.

Since when have the Yankees played this dirty? Some heavy desperation out there. Cant blame them. Less than 15 games on the season and they're already behind the 8 ball.
Mookie is their hottest player, I'm just glad these two teams are intense again.

Rivalry has been boring the better part of a decade. Let’s go!

As long as you're the ones getting thy ass beat down, I'm all up for it. LOL

Had been wondering when the choke job would begin in this game for the Sox.

Never have I seen a team so choke prone in my life. For ***** sake.

Angels are 11-3! Shohei hit a 3-run triple last night, has as many RBI’s as Mike Trout, and about a third of the at-bats.

Back
Top Bottom