MWR under siege lets help them out

I guess it depends on the sponsor. Some high profile teams are repeat offenders and their high profile sponsors don't seem to mind.
Well teams had better start being a little more considerate of their sponsor in the future. It's ALL about the sponsor for these teams. He with the gold makes the rules.

Well teams had better start being a little more considerate of their sponsor in the future. It's ALL about the sponsor for these teams. He with the gold makes the rules.
Do you think Lowe's feels wronged at all, even after all the crooked parts found on the #48 and "crack the back of the car if we win"?

Do you think Lowe's feels wronged at all, even after all the crooked parts found on the #48 and "crack the back of the car if we win"?

Nope
l4907457.jpg

It just doesn't matter how you or I feel about this.......but in the 48 case, Lowe's better be happy..... If chad and Jimmie do something that makes Lowe's look bad then they're outta that contract.

Wasn't there a team " I'm thinking Penske" that got caught cheating twice this year? Edit, and then failed the post race inspection in the Nationwide race today.
They all get caught whether it be flagrant or minor, they all do something to cheat. Just saying MW was flagrant and they got what they deserved.

I have no sympathy for MWR. Their violation was huge and cannot be compared to minor violations that have been posted. I think NAPA did the right thing and I support their decision. If we were to support MWR it would mean that we don't give a damn about dishonesty at that level....like the Madoff thing. I don't support 5 Hour and "Spinner" and I wouldn't support NAPA if they did anything different from what they did. I disregard some of the self serving posts and egotistical posts I have read.

I agree. We all know that the spin has been done before. Going slow to let a friend pass? Done before. Pitting to give a friend track position? Check.

Doing ALL of that to beat 1 guy turned the chase into a damn circus. I still wish nascar had the sense to call that spin what it was and penalize MWR for THAT, then penalize them for turning the 55 and 15 into clown cars. If Mikey can't understand that hitting the cheap button so many times in one race is a case of Galactic jackassery, kick him out of the sport for a year and let him think about it.
Galactic Jackassery ......Love It....

Napa has had a lot of commercials with the cans and actors but no MWR, I've seen three different ones.

Back
Top Bottom