NASCAR 2013 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Thread police. Can we move the Keselowski discussion to another thread and keep this one more towards the predictions and prediction discussion? Thanks. I'm just trying to keep this more geared towards peoples predictions and the list of them.

Predictions to date.....

#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dpkimmel2001 - The Hendrick Motorsports team of Gordon, Johnson, Earnhardt Jr., & Kahne will combine to win 13 or more regular season Cup races in the 2013 season.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Subject to change.

Thread police. Can we move the Keselowski discussion to another thread and keep this one more towards the predictions and prediction discussion? Thanks. I'm just trying to keep this more geared towards peoples predictions and the list of them.

salute.gif

Predictions to date.....

#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

dpkimmel2001 - The Hendrick Motorsports team of Gordon, Johnson, Earnhardt Jr., & Kahne will combine to win 13 or more regular season Cup races in the 2013 season.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

Subject to change.

TRAVIS PASTRANA WILL FINISH TOP FIVE IN THE NATIONWIDE SERIES
Wussy, Mater the Gator could finish in the top five there with a little luck and a good tail wind.

Danica and Juan Pablo will not make the chase (ok too easy) and Joey Lagano after hooking up with Penske will make the chase. And Kurt Bush will not run the full season with his current ride.

Danica and Juan Pablo will not make the chase (ok too easy) and Joey Lagano after hooking up with Penske will make the chase. And Kurt Bush will not run the full season with his current ride.
Okay, I'm confused. Is it one or all of these things that is your prediction?

Ladies and gentleman, we have a serial bold predictor in our midst. ;)

Okay, I'm confused. Is it one or all of these things that is your prediction?
Okay I'll remove the part which appears more obivious. But I do think that Lagano and Penske hooking up will be a suprise for all. And the Kurt Bush is like predicting there will be Nascar racing again this year. So let's just say "Joey Lagano will make the Chase"

Okay I'll remove the part which appears more obivious. But I do think that Lagano and Penske hooking up will be a suprise for all. And the Kurt Bush is like predicting there will be Nascar racing again this year. So let's just say "Joey Lagano will make the Chase"

It is a bold prediction, but it wouldn't surprise me if Logano displaced a vet (Newman?) as a regular in the chase. Those 2 just might revive their rivalry from 2 years ago.

Ambrose will make the Chase.
I toyed with that notion, but he only finished 20th last year. 8 positions is a lot to make up; do you think he'll make it on points or wins? I think it's safe to assume he'll get one of the two road courses. I guess he could score at a short track; he's doing okay there.

TRAVIS PASTRANA WILL FINISH TOP FIVE IN THE NATIONWIDE SERIES
In a race or in the standings? When I went to record it I realized that I could have done so in two different ways. Knowing you, you could have just been trying to pull one over on all of us. I just want to be sure what you're saying.

Predictions to date.....

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.

Subject to change.

In a race or in the standings? When I went to record it I realized that I could have done so in two different ways. Knowing you, you could have just been trying to pull one over on all of us. I just want to be sure what you're saying.

Don't let him get on you too much, MoeJoe. I caught dpk playing games with the numbers 12 and 13 earlier in this thread in an attempt to make a mundane prediction sound bold. :)

Predictions to date.....

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

getadietdew - All 4 HMS cars in the top 10, pre-Chase.

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.

Subject to change.

I need to change my name to, #1 Johali, so I can be atop the list for a change, thats OK DP and FB I'm acomin after you this year.

I need to change my name to, #1 Johali, so I can be atop the list for a change, thats OK DP and FB I'm acomin after you this year.
Fenders the defending champ. He's the one you need to worry about. I don't think his prediction has a chance in heck but who knows, stranger things have happened. My prediction, well, as it says at the bottom of the prediction list..... subject to change.

Good turnout of predictions so far. :)

Sometimes one needs to pay attention to the messages sent to them by the Cosmos...

Just a bit ago I was in front of my house picking up some stray paper. We have had some winds and rain lately and I don't want to see trash swept into the storm drains and deposited into the Pacific Ocean. It's not a notewardly noble thing but just something I do to help keep my neighborhood looking spiffy.

Anyway, I noticed an aluminum can in the gutter near my driveway. When I went to retrieve it I noticed it was a Miller Lite beer can. I don't know ANYBODY who will drink that swill - but as I was placing the empty can in my recycle bin I had an epiphany... THIS IS A SIGN!!!

And based upon that sign my bold prediction is:

BRAD KESELOWSKI WILL REPEAT AS SPRINT CUP CHAMPION IN 2013

Back
Top Bottom