NASCAR 2013 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Predictions so far.....

#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dpkimmel2001 - 2013 Sprint Cup Champion, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

getadietdew - All 4 HMS cars in the top 10, pre-Chase.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

ted@economy - Jeff Burton will win a Cup race this year.

Thegroundpounder99 - Kurt Busch will win 2 races and qualify for the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

My bold prediction is that Joey Logano will not only win a race in the 22 car before Matt Kenseth wins one in the 20.. but that Joey will finish in the top 5 in points in 2013, and being that I just learned Joey will be driving Brads #19 truck for a few races.. I also (less boldly) predict a win or two for Joey in the trucks (hopefully eldora) and he will have won in all three top series at least once (and at least once in 2013).

My bold prediction is that Joey Logano will not only win a race in the 22 car before Matt Kenseth wins one in the 20.. but that Joey will finish in the top 5 in points in 2013, and being that I just learned Joey will be driving Brads #19 truck for a few races.. I also (less boldly) predict a win or two for Joey in the trucks (hopefully eldora) and he will have won in all three top series at least once (and at least once in 2013).

Damn, that's a giant jar of bold right there, especially the truck prediction. Welcome, sliced bread.

I gotta give you a chance. Do you really want to go this far?
scratchhead.gif
Everything that you are saying has to come true for it to be considered come Homestead. Is Joey even running @ Eldora? Also, are you saying that Joey is going to win once in each of the 3 series in 2013?

good odds there.............welcome

Welcome to the forum Sliced , great bold prediction there. Great Avatar . Great to have new opinions . I too think that this is Joey's ,breakout year. He will blossom in partnership with Brad , where he didn't really fit with Denny and Kyle. Kids take a few years to settle in when they get to Cup, but now is Joeys time.

I gotta give you a chance. Do you really want to go this far?
scratchhead.gif
Everything that you are saying has to come true for it to be considered come Homestead. Is Joey even running @ Eldora? Also, are you saying that Joey is going to win once in each of the 3 series in 2013?

Okay so I'll stick with.. Joey will win in 2013 before Matt. He will win at least once in all 3 top series in 2013... and that he will make the chase.. im confident in all of those

RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014

RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014
Wow another bold prediction. Good for you Mopar Fan and Welcome . What is Andretti Motorsports ? Did I miss something?

Okay so I'll stick with.. Joey will win in 2013 before Matt. He will win at least once in all 3 top series in 2013... and that he will make the chase.. im confident in all of those

Your predictions are shaping up.

Brad Keselowski@keselowski
That makes 2 of us“@joeylogano: I'm really excited about running a few races for @teambkr I would love to get a win in all 3 series.”

Wow another bold prediction. Good for you Mopar Fan and Welcome . What is Andretti Motorsports ? Did I miss something?
They were set to announce that they were going to start a NASCAR team, and the lack of a Dodge engine was a stumbling block, they were expecting Dodge to buy Penske's engine shop and set it up like TRD, Dodge wanted Andretti to buy out Penske and run it as it had been ran. If RCR goes Dodge, the RCR satellites and Andretti will also be in Dodges in 2014 IMO. RPM wanted to switch for 2013, but the lack of an engine stopped them as well.

I'm going with Danica wins one of the four Plate races, now if it adds a bonus I'll pick one and that's the second Daytona race, but if I can't use that for a bonus at the end of all this i'll go with one of the four.

Did you consider calling yourself 'Wile E. Coyote'? It awfully shaking out there on that limb, especially when you're cutting it off behind yourself. :p

Let's get this narrowed down to one and only one prediction. Try picking what you feel to be the most BOLD out of all the ones that you made and then I'll record it. All of your predictions are certainly BOLD IMO, I just want everything to be easy to keep track of. Thanks.

I'm going with Danica wins one of the four Plate races, now if it adds a bonus I'll pick one and that's the second Daytona race, but if I can't use that for a bonus at the end of all this i'll go with one of the four.
No bonuses but your original one is recorded.

Predictions so far.
#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

Blaze88 - Danica wins one of the four Plate races.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dpkimmel2001 - 2013 Sprint Cup Champion, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

getadietdew - Keselowski doesn't make the Chase.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MoparFan13 - RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

ted@economy - Jeff Burton will win a Cup race this year.

Thegroundpounder99 - Kurt Busch will win 2 races and qualify for the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

Back
Top Bottom