NASCAR 2013 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Sometimes one needs to pay attention to the messages sent to them by the Cosmos...

Just a bit ago I was in front of my house picking up some stray paper. We have had some winds and rain lately and I don't want to see trash swept into the storm drains and deposited into the Pacific Ocean. It's not a notewardly noble thing but just something I do to help keep my neighborhood looking spiffy.

Anyway, I noticed an aluminum can in the gutter near my driveway. When I went to retrieve it I noticed it was a Miller Lite beer can. I don't know ANYBODY who will drink that swill - but as I was placing the empty can in my recycle bin I had an epiphany... THIS IS A SIGN!!!

And based upon that sign my bold prediction is:

BRAD KESELOWSKI WILL REPEAT AS SPRINT CUP CHAMPION IN 2013

Interesting technique. It sure beats reading tea leaves or pooper scooper bags, which I need to stop doing.

Sometimes one needs to pay attention to the messages sent to them by the Cosmos...

Just a bit ago I was in front of my house picking up some stray paper. We have had some winds and rain lately and I don't want to see trash swept into the storm drains and deposited into the Pacific Ocean. It's not a notewardly noble thing but just something I do to help keep my neighborhood looking spiffy.

Anyway, I noticed an aluminum can in the gutter near my driveway. When I went to retrieve it I noticed it was a Miller Lite beer can. I don't know ANYBODY who will drink that swill - but as I was placing the empty can in my recycle bin I had an epiphany... THIS IS A SIGN!!!

Boy, it's a good thing you didn't pick up a Burger King wrapper.

A NASCAR Sprint cup team will place a sponsor's logo on the undercarriage of their racecar which will be revealed during one of the four restrictor plate races this year.

But I hope not.

Sometimes one needs to pay attention to the messages sent to them by the Cosmos..

he's in a FORD this year BOZO.......................ha

A NASCAR Sprint cup team will place a sponsor's logo on the undercarriage of their racecar which will be revealed during one of the four restrictor plate races this year.

But I hope not.
Is this simply your way of saying a car will roll? I can add that but the logo thing could end up being too subjective if we all don't see what you see.

Predictions to date.....

#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dpkimmel2001 - The Hendrick Motorsports team of Gordon, Johnson, Earnhardt Jr., & Kahne will combine to win 13 or more regular season Cup races in the 2013 season.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

getadietdew - All 4 HMS cars in the top 10, pre-Chase.

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.

Subject to change.

I'm drawing a blank .Thinkin of going with something edgy like Jeff Burton will win Homestead. Cool how that keeps me in it until the last race ,right ?

Personally, I think the simple prediction of Jeff Burton wining a race is enough to keep you in through Homestead.
This is supposed to be a bold prediction. Jeff winning a race this year is more like being struck by lightening while buying the winning mega millions lotto ticket.

I have been thinking about this thread for a couple days. My wife told me I was dreaming when I told her my first bold prediction. So I just kept on thinking of what is possible. My BOLD prediction for this Nascar season. Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

I have been thinking about this thread for a couple days. My wife told me I was dreaming when I told her my first bold prediction. So I just kept on thinking of what is possible. My BOLD prediction for this Nascar season. Danica Patrick will make the Chase!
I'll say your odds r better than ted's :p.

Is this simply your way of saying a car will roll? I can add that but the logo thing could end up being too subjective if we all don't see what you see.

The guys in the SPEED booth briefly touched upon this subject on Thurday's Preseason Thunder. I was just trying to be different in that some team would go out of it's way to put a logo underneath their car that would be large enough to be seen from a helicopter. We see these undercarriage sponsor logos in sprint cars but I have yet to see any on the NASCAR level. But let's scratch that one.

My new prediction is not necessarily bold but one I'm hoping for this year:

Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

I know I may be eliminated early on in the game, but I'm cool with that. It's the win for Tony that counts.

The guys in the SPEED booth briefly touched upon this subject on Thurday's Preseason Thunder. I was just trying to be different in that some team would go out of it's way to put a logo underneath their car that would be large enough to be seen from a helicopter. We see these undercarriage sponsor logos in sprint cars but I have yet to see any on the NASCAR level. But let's scratch that one.

My new prediction is not necessarily bold but one I'm hoping for this year:

Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

I know I may be eliminated early on in the game, but I'm cool with that. It's the win for Tony that counts.

That was my prediction last year, I hope you end up being right.

Jeff Burton has won 2 races (21 overall) since 2008 while Nascar's most popular driver has also won 2 races in the same time frame with 19 total wins. Hmmm.

Predictions so far.....

#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dpkimmel2001 - The Hendrick Motorsports team of Gordon, Johnson, Earnhardt Jr., & Kahne will combine to win 13 or more regular season Cup races in the 2013 season.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

getadietdew - All 4 HMS cars in the top 10, pre-Chase.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

ted@economy - Jeff Burton will win a Cup race this year.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

Danica ain't got no 19 total wins. ;)

(That's part of my campaign to hype up her publicity so my prediction will come true.)

It's obviously within the realm of possibility that she'll drive her way in - either in the Showdown or, the less likely, by winning a cup race. The more likely is that she'll win the fan vote. France could also create the "top female provisional".

Back
Top Bottom