NASCAR 2017 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Sloggies's is more unique and bold in my opinion.

Solid, bold pick considering Gibbs has been the best team the last couple of years.

Just to clarify, my evaluation of the predictions was entirely unofficial as this game was started by @RacerrecaR prior to the start of the 2017 season.

So, I'll leave it to him to post the actual predictions to be voted on and to create a thread where we can vote on our favorite.

Absent of that, my vote is for @SlicedBread22 and his prediction that there would be no Chevy's in the Final Four.

There are several that deserve notable mentions. Mr. Bread...... Sloggie...... Conner....... to name a few........ this is going to be a tougher vote than usual........

I said that Erik Jones would beat Chose Chase to Victory Lane. @Taco Panera card is going get shipped to Denny Hamlin. :D

Bold prediction: At least three drivers will get their first cup series wins thus season.

Stenhouse, Austin Dillon, and Blaney all got their first Cup win this year. I'm going with Bowtie3's prediction.

This playoff format is too convoluted for me to vote for a playoff-related prediction.

So is there going to be a vote thread? This is my last hope to get some sort of satisfaction out of the 2017 season lol
Since racer is nowhere to be found @pjmolo, after no arm twisting, consented to run the poll for us. He said that he'll try to have it up by this weekend. We each owe him 2 martinsville hot dogs and a partridge in a pear tree. :D

Congratulations @SlicedBread22 on your win. A damn good guess. :cheers:

Yes, it's now official, CONGRATULATIONS TO @SlicedBread22 !!!

After a period of one week of balloting, @SlicedBread22 collected 23 of 41 votes cast and is hereby declared the winner of the NASCAR 2017 - BOLD PREDICTION game.

By getting 56.1% of the votes (only the second winner in the seven year history of the game to collect greater than 50% of the vote), his name is now added to the list of previous game winners.

2011 - 46.2% - @dpkimmel2001 - Paul Menard will win his first Cup race with RCR in 2011

2012 - 50.0% - @FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races

2013 - 47.2% - @BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

2014 - 72.5% - @Wrangler1 - HMS (5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title

2015 - apparently lost due to the Board crashing

2016 - 43.5% - @Zerkfitting - Tony Stewart will win a race this season

2017 - 56.1% - @SlicedBread22 - No Chevy's in the Final (Championship) Four

@SlicedBread22, the plaque recognizing your win (shown below) has been shipped via FedEx and should be at your door in a matter of days.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS !!!

BOLD PREDICTION TROPHY 2.jpg

Yes, it's now official, CONGRATULATIONS TO @SlicedBread22 !!!

After a period of one week of balloting, @SlicedBread22 collected 23 of 41 votes cast and is hereby declared the winner of the NASCAR 2017 - BOLD PREDICTION game.

By getting 56.1% of the votes (only the second winner in the seven year history of the game to collect greater than 50% of the vote), his name is now added to the list of previous game winners.

2011 - 46.2% - @dpkimmel2001 - Paul Menard will win his first Cup race with RCR in 2011

2012 - 50.0% - @FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races

2013 - 47.2% - @BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

2014 - 72.5% - @Wrangler1 - HMS (5, 24, 48, and 88) WILL NOT be among the final four eligible for the title

2015 - apparently lost due to the Board crashing

2016 - 43.5% - @Zerkfitting - Tony Stewart will win a race this season

2017 - 56.1% - @SlicedBread22 - No Chevy's in the Final (Championship) Four

@SlicedBread22, the plaque recognizing your win (shown below) has been shipped via FedEx and should be at your door in a matter of days.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS !!!

View attachment 30850
:D:D:D

I'd like to thank the red blooded American stuff.. apple pie, the girl next door, and Chevrolet :D

I was close, but no cigar, in my previous post about red-blooded American stuff.

It should have been baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet.

Not sure if those are Martinsville hot dogs or not . . .

Back
Top Bottom