NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

I just tried to play this game after a layoff....it’s so terrible. I lasted one race and now switched it with F1.Ahhhh a quality racing game, I need to feel the speed and handling of a F1 car. It’s such a shame and quite pathetic that it’s 2018 and I’d rather play NASCAR Thunder 2004

I just tried to play this game after a layoff....it’s so terrible. I lasted one race and now switched it with F1.Ahhhh a quality racing game, I need to feel the speed and handling of a F1 car. It’s such a shame and quite pathetic that it’s 2018 and I’d rather play NASCAR Thunder 2004
Yup.

Really cant see how anyone can justify this game as good or even acceptable. Hell, their mobile version ofthe game has the same level graphics and that is simply awful.

The gameplay is 100% 1990s arcade level and the difficulty is a joke.

Unless 704 games puts in a serious overhaul into NH3 (if there is one), I will have lost total faith in a “next gen console” NASCAR game.

Yup.

Really cant see how anyone can justify this game as good or even acceptable. Hell, their mobile version ofthe game has the same level graphics and that is simply awful.

The gameplay is 100% 1990s arcade level and the difficulty is a joke.

Unless 704 games puts in a serious overhaul into NH3 (if there is one), I will have lost total faith in a “next gen console” NASCAR game.
Yea I agree to a certain extent. I want to like the game and really tried, but it’s just so generic. The next gen NASCAR and PGA Tour games are really lacking.

The last couple Codemasters F1 games are so darned good. I'd love to see what they could do with the NASCAR license, but it'll never happen.

Yea I agree to a certain extent. I want to like the game and really tried, but it’s just so generic. The next gen NASCAR and PGA Tour games are really lacking.
I think that it’s obvious the nascar gaming community raves about games from 03-08.

Its probably my lack of knowledge in the development industry but I dont see how hard it is to replicate those styles but update them.

I reckon if it was that easy, everyone would do it.

I think that it’s obvious the nascar gaming community raves about games from 03-08.

Its probably my lack of knowledge in the development industry but I dont see how hard it is to replicate those styles but update them.

I reckon if it was that easy, everyone would do it.
yea I wish NASCAR Thunder 04 could just be copy and pasted with today's drivers and today's graphics. That game had it all man, from customization of season schedules to tracks that you could race at night that didnt have night racing ( I was racing at night at Martinsville before it was cool), had rovals before it was cool, to where you could race 20 plus seasons with your favorite driver AND those stats were kept to playing as classic drivers like Dale Earnhardt ( who also had all his sponsors and historical paint schemes) its one of the top 5 racing games I ever played. That attention to detail sorely lacks in Evolution series, Codmasters F1 series comes damn close though.

Well i finished my first Season and won the title in the Cup Series. For my second Season i signed with Penske to drive the 2 car which will probably be the car i use for the rest of my cup career

I just finished my second Season and won the title. I wrecked Kyle Busch at Homestead
I signed with Penske to drive the 2 Car in the Cup Series and i signed with Penske to drive the 22 in Xfinity and i'm driving my custom Truck for BKR in the Truck series

I just got this game (I know I'm behind on the times lol) and so far I'm not impressed. Stiff steering, braking that acts like you just pulled the E brake and AI that seem like they're driving half throttle make it less than impressive for my first impression. I've only done a few hot seat races in the truck series and one quick race in cup. I lapped the field in 12 laps in the quick race. The career mode could be good I need to play more but I really hope it's just that I need to get the hang of the handling and tweak the settings to make this game more fun.

So far I like NASCAR 15 way more.. but I just finally got a PS4 and thought I'd give it a go.

I just got this game (I know I'm behind on the times lol) and so far I'm not impressed. Stiff steering, braking that acts like you just pulled the E brake and AI that seem like they're driving half throttle make it less than impressive for my first impression. I've only done a few hot seat races in the truck series and one quick race in cup. I lapped the field in 12 laps in the quick race. The career mode could be good I need to play more but I really hope it's just that I need to get the hang of the handling and tweak the settings to make this game more fun.

So far I like NASCAR 15 way more.. but I just finally got a PS4 and thought I'd give it a go.

You got 2. :p when 3 comes out in just a few weeks?

Back
Top Bottom