NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

I tried giving this game a chance the last few days or so, like played it alot. The game has its moments but two things bug me..... when you drive on the apron regardless of track its like driving on ice and you spin out. every damn time. Second, when driving on a road course theres no damn course map I tried racing at Road America, holy cow was it a $hit show. and Third, short track racing with the pack is not realistic they are in a pack like driving at Talladega or Daytona, plus 3 or 4 wide which does happen but on this game it happens every damn lap. The game is better than NASCAR Inside Line or whatever garbage that was so thats a positive. I Think maybe after next year's edition or probably in 2019 the game will be way better than now. But man I wish someone could copy and paste NASCAR Thunder 2004 with just enhanced graphics and current driving rosters. To play F1 2016 and 2017 to NASCAR Heat... it just isnt far the gap between the two games.

I tried giving this game a chance the last few days or so, like played it alot. The game has its moments but two things bug me..... when you drive on the apron regardless of track its like driving on ice and you spin out. every damn time. Second, when driving on a road course theres no damn course map I tried racing at Road America, holy cow was it a $hit show. and Third, short track racing with the pack is not realistic they are in a pack like driving at Talladega or Daytona, plus 3 or 4 wide which does happen but on this game it happens every damn lap. The game is better than NASCAR Inside Line or whatever garbage that was so thats a positive. I Think maybe after next year's edition or probably in 2019 the game will be way better than now. But man I wish someone could copy and paste NASCAR Thunder 2004 with just enhanced graphics and current driving rosters. To play F1 2016 and 2017 to NASCAR Heat... it just isnt far the gap between the two games.

100% agreed on all points

Finally cracked mine open, and well, its not as bad as the NTG set of games, so there is that, but yeah.
I’ve willed myself to like the game, sort of like a Stockholm Syndrome. It’s a solid start to build on but I can still go months playing F1 , I hope a NASCAR game is made that well one day where I can feel the same

I’ve willed myself to like the game, sort of like a Stockholm Syndrome. It’s a solid start to build on but I can still go months playing F1 , I hope a NASCAR game is made that well one day where I can feel the same

The R&D development has me hooked on F1, I just wish FOM would allow you to see the changes made to the car. That would be awesome, I love the challenge of trying to build up Sauber so far.

I want to switch to Williams and focus on the chassis to get Williams to be a front runner again.

The R&D development has me hooked on F1, I just wish FOM would allow you to see the changes made to the car. That would be awesome, I love the challenge of trying to build up Sauber so far.

I want to switch to Williams and focus on the chassis to get Williams to be a front runner again.
ha ha wow. I did the same thing, started out at Sauber to make them relevant however I went to McLaren to make them good again. That game is so fun.

With the way you guys are talking about it, it sounds like F1 2017 is worthy of being put on my Christmas wish list... :bounce:

With the way you guys are talking about it, it sounds like F1 2017 is worthy of being put on my Christmas wish list... :bounce:
You can’t go wrong, it’s one of the best racing games I’ve played the career mode is legit. Screw waiting for Christmas go out and get it today you won’t be disappointed

We'll see, man. F1 is my s***, but I have to consider the money that I have. ;)

What's nuts about NASCAR Heat 2 is that I am just one achievement away from having every single achievement for the game. The one I do not have is the one that you get for completing ten career seasons. I am on season number seven.

If NASCAR Heat 3 is a thing, then no.
Fwiw, it's been over a month since I last played Heat 2.
Got every single achievement for the game, 100%.

Sitting here debating on whether i should start my Career over or not.

I'm not a big gamer, but I enjoy playing Heat 2. I played career with normal difficulty and 13% race lengths. One season in Cup and I won 11 races including Homestead, it was actually pretty boring. I reset my career and increased the difficulty and race length. I'm enjoying it again, it's more of a challenge for me.

For any of you racing gamers who may be interested, it is well worth checking out a browser-based mmo racing game called "Ruro Racing". The guys there have plenty of series to offer. You can join F1 seasons, touring car seasons, GT championships, and... yep, you guessed it, NASCAR championships. There's even some fantasized, fictional racing series coming up if you're into that. ;) The game dynamic is pretty simple - you're given time to prepare for the race weekend, then run a practice session, and set-up your qualifying and race strategies. Like I said, there are a lot of carsets to choose from!

Ya dig it? You can sign up here, and if you need any help, feel free to PM me:
http://ruroracing.com/refer/188

Sitting here debating on whether i should start my Career over or not.

Well if you buy the new 2018 update that just came out, and want to play with the 2018 drivers etc you got to start it over. But no worries you can switch between 2017 and 2018. But since you're debating on it I say do it.

Well if you buy the new 2018 update that just came out, and want to play with the 2018 drivers etc you got to start it over. But no worries you can switch between 2017 and 2018. But since you're debating on it I say do it.
For $10 with no online play.

There is a new supercross game that came out today called Monster Energy supercross. I tried it this morning and it's pretty fun, if you guys are looking for something different to play. It's got a track editor that could be pretty fun.

There is a new supercross game that came out today called Monster Energy supercross. I tried it this morning and it's pretty fun, if you guys are looking for something different to play. It's got a track editor that could be pretty fun.
That sounds awesome, the game looks to have gotten okay reviews I'll have to check it out. thanks for the heads up!

Yes this

The spinning out on the apron OMG

I’m okay with the spinning out bc if u drive that low that would probably happen at full speed. Lol try hitting that apron on Project Cars and see if u stay up.

I think they just gotta get these things to behave like rear wheel drive vehicles, rn it’s like you’re driving an all wheel drive car. The lack of stability on impacts are sure nice though

Hell, if my left side tires so much as graze the edge of the line to the apron, I'll instantly turn sideways. It's too extreme

Hell, if my left side tires so much as graze the edge of the line to the apron, I'll instantly turn sideways. It's too extreme
Very much way too extreme, to the point of comical.

The dev team doesnt have an idea on how to code on actual console engines rather than mobile engines, nor do they understand race car physics it seems.

NHE got a D from me and NHE2 gets C.

10 years ago this game would be amazing.

News flash, it’s 2018. Atleast try to compete.

I bought the update and started a new career. I'm driving for Brad's team in the Truck series in the #29

The Charlotte Roval is a lot of fun to race at

Well I've started the Playoffs for the Camping World Truck Series title. I've won all of my Xfinity Hot Seat races but unfortunately i did not get a chance to drive for Penske. If i don't get a offer for Penske i'm going to drive for either Roush Fenway or Jr Motorsports in the Xfinity series

I won the Camping World Truck Series title in the #29 for BKR. I signed with Roush Fenway to drive the #16 in the Xfinity Series

Think of the career mode they would do. Think about getting to do interviews and having choices of what to say or do. I'd probably be a prick driver haha. "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to wn races and cash checks."
Codemasters did that in a Formula 1 game a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom