NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

I went from getting an offer to drive the 49 truck of Wendell Chavous, and then failed the objective, and then got an offer to drive the Jennifer Joe Cobb truck, I can see my NASCAR career's getting started great.

I'm playing on the pc, I'm playing on a 4k tv and the graphics look pretty good. The frame rate drops are annoying though. I didn't like the car handling at all at first but I've gotten used to it. The truck series is pretty fun. Can't believe they still use the same skid sounds and stuff from the first NASCAR Heat game lol.

Last edited:
Won the Atlanta truck race in my First full year in the Truck series. Got an offer to drive the #86 at Phoenix

If anyone on PS4 who didn't preorder would like a Kurt Busch code, I doubt I'll use mine, I'd be happy to give it to whoever would use it.
I didnt pre order it , if you still have the code I will take it, I wont have the game till the 26th , bday present :D

Made it to the xfinity series I signed on with RSS racing to become a teammate with Ryan sieg I'm running my own custom car and I painted it similar to his and run it unsponsored for most races .ofcourse I changed my car to Chevy because that wouldn't make any sense to run a Ford as his teammate haha. The first full year in trucks I came in third in the championship standings with six wins in a kyle busch truck

9r8o0ngy3cmz.jpg

Game is broken af

Good game overall, not perfect but not many are. It has certainly kept me entertained.

If you are on the fence about buying the game - just think about how much people complain about the actual sport itself before deciding whether or not to take someone's word.

From what I'm seeing here, it looks like the game still has some flaws but is a big step up from the first NHE.

Won the Camping World Truck series title yesterday and signed with Penske to drive the #22 in the Xfinity series
Same thing I did, during Xfinty season, got to drive the blue deuce at Darlington, got my first Cup win.

A little tip that may or may not be well known. If you get a hot seat ride in a car you don't want to drive, close the game and restart it. You'll usually get another car of the same tier. For example, I didn't want to drive Austin Dillons car so I did that, was given Blaney instead.

In the next installment of the game there should be day to night transitioning and the option to change the weather to overcast or maybe rainy if you are racing at a Road Course. Just a thought ....

In the next installment of the game there should be day to night transitioning and the option to change the weather to overcast or maybe rainy if you are racing at a Road Course. Just a thought ....
Thats never going to happen unless the developers break ties with the unity engine.

In the meantime, go pick up Project Cars 2 in a few days.

My career got F*cking deleted again ..... I'm back in the Truck series again after winning the Championship and signing with Penske to drive the #22. FFS

My career got F*cking deleted again ..... I'm back in the Truck series again after winning the Championship and signing with Penske to drive the #22. FFS

Are you suddenly exiting the career midrace or anything? Hasn't happened but I'd like to avoid it. Just jumped into this game again for the first time in a minute.

Are you suddenly exiting the career midrace or anything? Hasn't happened but I'd like to avoid it. Just jumped into this game again for the first time in a minute.
Not at all. Evidently there was a patch that went live today and a lot of people are experiencing the same problem i did today. I think you should be fine ...

Did your Career get deleted ? I won Road America in the #00 and i won The Canadian tire race in the #46. Now i'm racing a Xfinity hot seat race at Richmond in the #12 for Penske

Not yet but I haven't turned it off yet so...

Back
Top Bottom