NASCAR Nationwide Series at Daytona

What BS...Kyle Busch did the same exact thing except about 5x longer.

This push draft rule is dumb & the announcers are adding fuel to the fire by talking about it sooo much...

Debris under the yellow line where nobody races anyway and Dale Jr is conserving gas THROW THE FLAG

Nascar has officially neutered the nationwide series Daytona race :(

Exactly, remember when the cup guys went around in 1 single line for 7/8 of the race because NASCAR imposed the no touching rule.... This is just as stupid

Nascar has officially neutered the nationwide series Daytona race :(

Yup. I imagine no one will respect the rule on the last couple laps though and all hell will break out per the usual.

Expect some serious bull**** between now and then.

Outside line isn't gonna move without close drafting, but everybody's gonna be scared to try it.

Yeah NASCAR screwed the pooch.

The racing could be epic if they let them race hard. Lucky for them, fuel mileage.

Yup. I imagine no one will respect the rule on the last couple laps though and all hell will break out per the usual.

Expect some serious bull**** between now and then.

It's a way to manipulate the outcome of the race if that happens. I'm glad to see the media taking NASCAR to the woodshed on this.

Chase: "We can get goin when I was right up on his bumper but I don't wanna take the chance of gettin black-flagged."

Pretty much sums it up.

I thought NASCAR's big thing is the fans knowing who on the race before they leave the track.. so if 8 guys tandem to the finish ... LOL :D Good luck NASCAR

It's a way to manipulate the outcome of the race if that happens. I'm glad to see the media taking NASCAR to the woodshed on this.

Jumped the shark.

Who is slamming NASCAR? I haven't heard much on ESPN, haven't surfed the twittosphere.

I expect some pissed off drivers at the end of this one.

Back
Top Bottom