NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

RCR’s Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s paint schemes for 2018:
3F369F0A-D845-47A0-A22C-2315A46C77D3.png

I think that’s the JUST Pennzoil car, not Shell/Pennzoil if you’re implying that’s his primary paint scheme for next year.
I wasnt implying anything kiddo;), I said its a new look, not the new primary look, but I can understand the confusion.

9E4EED38694A4435AF8D2A7255B65262.ashx

New Look for LFR's No. 95 Car

The No. 95 Leavine Family Racing Chevrolet will have a new look in 2018 when Kasey Kahne takes over behind the wheel.

Today at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, LFR unvieled the new paint scheme that Kahne will drive with sponsorship from Procore.

The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 will also sport a new number font for the 95 to signal the next chapter for the team.

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASC...ook-for-95-Car-for-Leavine-Family-Racing.aspx

9E4EED38694A4435AF8D2A7255B65262.ashx

New Look for LFR's No. 95 Car

The No. 95 Leavine Family Racing Chevrolet will have a new look in 2018 when Kasey Kahne takes over behind the wheel.

Today at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, LFR unvieled the new paint scheme that Kahne will drive with sponsorship from Procore.

The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 will also sport a new number font for the 95 to signal the next chapter for the team.

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASC...ook-for-95-Car-for-Leavine-Family-Racing.aspx

That's sexy, one of the best schemes so far IMHO.

Ive noticed all of the new HMS and HMS related Camaro schemes have a seemingly similar unnecessary wrap up the A pillar.

There must be some significance to the cut of the wrap and how the air streams behind it.

Ive noticed all of the new HMS and HMS related Camaro schemes have a seemingly similar unnecessary wrap up the A pillar.

There must be some significance to the cut of the wrap and how the air streams behind it.
SSHHH don't tell the yoders. :D

I see what you are talking about on the 95, but I looked at all the Hendrick cars for 2018 and I don't see anything different on the A post. They are all solid in color and design.

The 95 team isn't affiliated with Hendrick besides Kasey's contract.

NASCAR.com just had an article mentioning it, others, they'e been with RCR for a year or two now.

834DA127-B53D-4453-BED5-24E5DB4F96D6.jpeg
Is this the 2018 car?? It says it is on espn... I hope not it’s the same as last year :(

God the Xfinity cars are so ugly, especially when compared to the slick look of the Cup cars.

I will say as well Indycar has one hell of a body kit as well for next year. That thing looks slick

God the Xfinity cars are so ugly, especially when compared to the slick look of the Cup cars.

I will say as well Indycar has one hell of a body kit as well for next year. That thing looks slick
I agree on the Indycars, went and watched some testing at Sebring in September and they haven't looked that good in years

Back
Top Bottom