NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Michael McDowell’s 2018 K-Love paint scheme:
34CCD4BB-B40E-41B2-AEB1-EC904A3C2A57.jpeg

Absolutely hideous, the #48

I'm not so sure about the 48. That looks too "amateur" to be real.

Also, I guarantee there will be a Lowes/Kobalt theme, which will likely be the new primary once they realize LowesForPros is a failure (probably by summer)

They keep slightly changing it, either for the best or worst. It has really ruined the outlook of the paint scheme for me on how they keep making changes (the camaro logo on the side skirts).
Lol how do you get these updates on cars? Where are u getting this info from ?

All of the HMS schemes other than the Axalta #24 are lazy & boring.
Pretty sure the only reason they gave Byron a Jeff Gordon paint scheme and number was to tug at the heartstrings of the longtime fans to try and manufacture the kid a fanbase. Hell even the Jeff Gordon VIP package they've done for years is now Jeff Gordon AND William Byron. You didn't see any of this type of stuff with Chase. It's pretty annoying honestly, but it's become obvious why they're doing it all.

Chase's has grown on me but I still don't like it. I might change my mind when I see it on track next weekend.

His rookie paint scheme is still my favorite. Hell I'd be 100% ok if they went with this even...

Pretty sure the only reason they gave Byron a Jeff Gordon paint scheme and number was to tug at the heartstrings of the longtime fans to try and manufacture the kid a fanbase. Hell even the Jeff Gordon VIP package they've done for years is now Jeff Gordon AND William Byron. You didn't see any of this type of stuff with Chase. It's pretty annoying honestly, but it's become obvious why they're doing it all.

Chase's has grown on me but I still don't like it. I might change my mind when I see it on track next weekend.

His rookie paint scheme is still my favorite. Hell I'd be 100% ok if they went with this even...

Yeah, the Gordon call-backs are a little stupid but theres a sucker born every minute. Any case, I enjoyed watching Chase in the Xfinity series and his comeback win at Darlington over the cuppers sold me.

FWIW the above scheme was his darlington throwback. This was his main scheme.
Chase-Elliott-NAPA-AUTO-PARTS-25-Sprint-Cup-Showdown-2015.jpg

Yeah, I was kiddin’, it’s pretty easy to find paint schemes with the power of social media.
I was just giving you a hard time Blake:p, keep it up posting of them, you do a good job.

Back
Top Bottom