NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Old 97

Team Owner
Let me clarify.

Has anyone heard anything about Anheuser-Busch going to Childress???

Formerjackman

Team Owner
So in other words, Kyle was unable to bring any new sponsorship to the team. All carryovers.

Reactions: sdj

Kiante

Team Owner
So in other words, Kyle was unable to bring any new sponsorship to the team. All carryovers.
Doesn't matter, RCR has majority of its races sold out again on the 8.

If its that difficult to find a sponsor for him, some of those would have left RCR and gone somewhere else. With Reddick or another organization in garage area.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Doesn't matter, RCR has majority of its races sold out again on the 8.

If its that difficult to find a sponsor for him, some of those would have left RCR and gone somewhere else. With Reddick or another organization in garage area.
Color it however you want, but I find it interesting that a two time champion with a gazillion wins across the top three series couldn't seemingly convince a single previous sponsor to follow him, or bring in one new one to his new ride.

Kiante

Team Owner
Color it however you want, but I find it interesting that a two time champion with a gazillion wins across the top three series couldn't seemingly convince a single previous sponsor to follow him, or bring in one new one to his new ride.
This is a very obtuse take, but you got it.

The 8 car last year had excessive sponsorship dollars, to the point where Catapillar was not even able to get a primary. Why reinvent the wheel when there is no need to and Cheddar's even re-upped with the team.

No one left, that's the most important thing for a "unsponsorable or unwanted" driver.

cheesepuffs

F you
Caterpillar left the sport
This is a very obtuse take, but you got it.

The 8 car last year had excessive sponsorship dollars, to the point where Catapillar was not even able to get a primary. Why reinvent the wheel when there is no need to and Cheddar's even re-upped with the team.

No one left, that's the most important thing for a "unsponsorable or unwanted" driver.

FLRacingFan

Sorts by “New posts”
Lenovo came with Kyle
Lenovo had four primaries with RCR this season.

1670520173348.jpeg

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
It’s settled. All that remains is for KB to produce the desired results.

The fully-funded cars and the team are capable of running at the front and winning races.

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I've never actually seen or had the pleasure of dining at one of these fine establishments. But kudos to RC and RCR for getting the 8 fully funded this year. No matter how you slice it, the partners stuck around to sponsor KDB.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
For the longest time, sponsors were tied to the team, not the driver. That shifted a bit over the past decade or two, but I feel like it's still the case more often than not.
yeah, sounds like that is the case. KDB kept saying when they kept asking how the sponsor thing was going on that it wasn't his job.

Spotter22

Team Owner
Um Kyle Busch doesnt have to fund his own car.

Top Bottom