NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Let me clarify.

Has anyone heard anything about Anheuser-Busch going to Childress???

So in other words, Kyle was unable to bring any new sponsorship to the team. All carryovers.

Reactions: sdj
So in other words, Kyle was unable to bring any new sponsorship to the team. All carryovers.
Doesn't matter, RCR has majority of its races sold out again on the 8.

If its that difficult to find a sponsor for him, some of those would have left RCR and gone somewhere else. With Reddick or another organization in garage area.

Doesn't matter, RCR has majority of its races sold out again on the 8.

If its that difficult to find a sponsor for him, some of those would have left RCR and gone somewhere else. With Reddick or another organization in garage area.
Color it however you want, but I find it interesting that a two time champion with a gazillion wins across the top three series couldn't seemingly convince a single previous sponsor to follow him, or bring in one new one to his new ride.

Color it however you want, but I find it interesting that a two time champion with a gazillion wins across the top three series couldn't seemingly convince a single previous sponsor to follow him, or bring in one new one to his new ride.
This is a very obtuse take, but you got it.

The 8 car last year had excessive sponsorship dollars, to the point where Catapillar was not even able to get a primary. Why reinvent the wheel when there is no need to and Cheddar's even re-upped with the team.

No one left, that's the most important thing for a "unsponsorable or unwanted" driver.

Caterpillar left the sport
This is a very obtuse take, but you got it.

The 8 car last year had excessive sponsorship dollars, to the point where Catapillar was not even able to get a primary. Why reinvent the wheel when there is no need to and Cheddar's even re-upped with the team.

No one left, that's the most important thing for a "unsponsorable or unwanted" driver.

Lenovo came with Kyle
Lenovo had four primaries with RCR this season.

1670520173348.jpeg

It’s settled. All that remains is for KB to produce the desired results.

The fully-funded cars and the team are capable of running at the front and winning races.

I've never actually seen or had the pleasure of dining at one of these fine establishments. But kudos to RC and RCR for getting the 8 fully funded this year. No matter how you slice it, the partners stuck around to sponsor KDB.

Not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely different.

I'll say this, I think it's better than the blocky font they used last year.

I guess it’s a bit more JGR 8 now but I’m not a huge fan.

Should have put him in the 51.

I guess it’s a bit more JGR 8 now but I’m not a huge fan.

Should have put him in the 51.
And I'm sure Rick Ware said it will be this much money

For the longest time, sponsors were tied to the team, not the driver. That shifted a bit over the past decade or two, but I feel like it's still the case more often than not.
yeah, sounds like that is the case. KDB kept saying when they kept asking how the sponsor thing was going on that it wasn't his job.

Um Kyle Busch doesnt have to fund his own car.

Back
Top Bottom