NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Also, Gainbridge getting into this and Marco?

Could there be a possibility that Andretti Autosport is serious about a NASCAR bid?

Spire also owes HMS some coin for their partnership... Just sayin'.
If you missed it, Marco's going trucking at Mid-Ohio this weekend with Gainbridge sponsorship.

Also, Gainbridge getting into this and Marco?

Could there be a possibility that Andretti Autosport is serious about a NASCAR bid?

Spire also owes HMS some coin for their partnership... Just sayin'.

I’d love to see a 4th manufacturer after the ink is dry with Chevrolet & Ford.

Welcome Camry XSE....and Advent Health!
Image.jpeg

It's interesting how Sammy Smith who is sponsored by TMC/Pilot, was snatched from sold out Joe is driving for Jr. now who also sponsored Kelly's kid Karsyn Elledge below
1702646654671.jpeg

And now you have the rest of the story.

There's such a dramatic difference between a Sam Bass inspired design, and the novice, tasteless, copycat crap they are putting out now. If they wanted a white base, this was a MUCH better look.....

19DAY3nk04697.jpg

There's such a dramatic difference between a Sam Bass inspired design, and the novice, tasteless, copycat crap they are putting out now. If they wanted a white base, this was a MUCH better look.....

View attachment 75088
What can you say about this new Axalta scheme that hasn’t been said already about previous HMS entries? Bland, lazy, unimaginative, soulless. As a creative (and I use that loosely with these people) design artist that has access to Axalta’s various color palate…. and this is the best you come up with? Pathetic. There’s another popular thread at the moment that is about NASCAR’s “current personality problem”, well not keeping a pretty good paint scheme with a sponsor fans are already familiar with for more more than two seasons at a time and then when driver does change, and this abomination is the result of that….I’d be inclined to classify that as a problem.

I remember when Jeff changed primary from the rainbow to the flames to fire storm to black with flames it was a big deal each time (4 changes in 24 years allowed fans to build up equity with each scheme imo), now HMS changes primaries every few seasons. Someone Get me a direct line to Rick, I wish HMS wouldn’t change so often.

Back
Top Bottom