NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Interesting that you believe someone chanting LGB are booger-eaters. Do you feel the same way about the people that were chanting "pu$$y grabs back" about the last President?
Neither are appropriate, they weren't shouting LGB. The other one was on video saying it.

Neither are appropriate, they weren't shouting LGB. The other one was on video saying it.
Yep I know that about LGB...They did chant the second one at a anti 45th rally in NY.
Regardless, I have friends and families that have strong political beliefs that differ from mine and I could certainly see some of them chanting these phrases. I just don't see a need to call em booger eaters... :)

I’m glad NASCAR will not allow that on the car because it’s a complete and utter scam. The let’s go Brandon coin? Sounds like a strong investment

He needs to capitalize on the merch, he’s the OG of the meme, Let’s Go Brandon shirts with him in his fire suit would be hilarious and awesome

I actually bought Doge Coin when the hype was going through the roof from the pimping by Elon Musk, I threw 400 bucks at it and sold it for $9,000. I wasnt a good hodler lol
Loyalty has an inverse relationship with my financial decisions: the more money that's at stake, the less loyalty counts for.

Regardless, I have friends and families that have strong political beliefs that differ from mine and I could certainly see some of them chanting these phrases. I just don't see a need to call em booger eaters... :)
I've already explained my use of derogatory names in post #985, linked below. It isn't due to their political opinion, it was their behavior. If there are situations I'm unaware of when similar knuckleheads misbehaved in the same way, feel free to judge them guilty in my absence.

Inspection isn't a problem if you don't have anything to put in the hauler.

He still needs someone to help pay for the cars. I assume LGBcoin isn't paying him enough under the personal services contract for him to field the team out of pocket.
He's got cars, engines and the hauler. Money to travel,accommodations, tires, refresh engines, repairs and payroll will be a lot to come up with. I dont know what they will pay him but I'd bet it will be enough to get through the first few races to keep the hype going.

Now his cars have to pass inspection!
I don't think that's even an issue. This isn't like back in the 90s when things were left up to discretion. Most things are laser measured, it either passes or it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They've been on a lot of nascar machines over the years

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Glad they came to their senses, and sponsored a TRD powered Toyota Camry TRD. Loving my Rheem water heater.

Well I haven't seen it announced, but based off this ad from Chase Elliotts store for bottle openers here is what the NAPA car will look like
Screenshot_20220109-134714_Facebook.jpg

Does Amirola's retirement announcement mean Smithfield is departing Nascar at the en of the season?

Well the new sponsor on the #8 of 3Chi Canna shows the only thing consistent about nascar is it's inconsistency. In the past no we don't want those sponsors in the sport, today.... sure why not, Just don't call anyone a bad name

Well the new sponsor on the #8 of 3Chi Canna shows the only thing consistent about nascar is it's inconsistency. In the past no we don't want those sponsors in the sport, today.... sure why not, Just don't call anyone a bad name
Well, its not 2017 anymore being run Brian France.

The only controversial thing I can remember is Carl Long getting Veedverks back in 2017. It's 2022 now, things at the top have changed around and now NASCAR is coming around to being more accepting to sponsors like this.

It's not the past anymore, where teams ownership did not approve of sponsors like this. Hell, Winston and other tobacco companies were shelling out money to racing like candy.

Got to adjust with the times and get ahead of the curve.

It contains less than 0.3% of THC, its not going to get anyone high.
I take these almost daily and yeah can confirm they don't get you high.

20220111_143404.jpg
20220111_143438.jpg

Key word is Psychoactive

Delta-8 THC​

• Psychoactive
  • High Probability of Failing a Drug Test
  • Found in Low Concentrations
  • Used Medicinally and Recreationally
  • Binds to CB1 Receptors and Relation to CB2 Receptors

CBD​

• Non-Psychoactive
  • Low Probability of Failing a Drug Test