• Used Medicinally and Recreationally
  • Binds to CB1 Receptors and Relation to CB2 Receptors

CBD​

• Non-Psychoactive
  • Low Probability of Failing a Drug Test
  • Found in High Concentrations
  • Commonly Used Medicinally
  • Binds to CB1 Receptors
I probably smoked some B flat Mexican that was close to that..or some Kansas weed.

Key word is Psychoactive

Delta-8 THC​

• Psychoactive
  • High Probability of Failing a Drug Test
  • Found in Low Concentrations
  • Used Medicinally and Recreationally
  • Binds to CB1 Receptors and Relation to CB2 Receptors

CBD​

• Non-Psychoactive
  • Low Probability of Failing a Drug Test
  • Found in High Concentrations
  • Commonly Used Medicinally
  • Binds to CB1 Receptors
Can't wait for the "schroom" sponsor.

Now that looks good
FB_IMG_1642442330887.jpg

"$FJB was originally created in October by Grant Tragni, a recent graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. It was initially called the Let’s Go Brandon coin, named after the phrase conservatives have embraced as code for FJB. Its website claims that over 8,000 people own the coin."

"The code for $FJB allows the currency’s operators to manually lock an owner’s token balance, an unusual practice in a space that aims to avoid centralized authority. This would prevent an owner from selling coins, according to Simon de la Rouvier, who reviewed the code for Mother Jones. ... De la Rouvier points out that this restriction doesn’t apply to the operators of $FJB. “They can transfer as much as they want, whenever,” he says. De la Rouvier outlines a possible scenario: If $FJB’s price started to drop, the coin’s operators could freeze some token holders from selling to prevent a further spiral, while the operators remain free to sell off their own coins. By the time locked investors regained access, their tokens could be worth much less. ... 'My wallet has been locked three times, always after I sell,” another wrote. “The [developers] have unlocked it manually twice but this third time I’m getting the runaround. I do trust the devs and know they are super busy but it’s still got me on the edge of my seat.' "

The ghost of P. T. Barnum is on line three...

"The code for $FJB allows the currency’s operators to manually lock an owner’s token balance, an unusual practice in a space that aims to avoid centralized authority. This would prevent an owner from selling coins, according to Simon de la Rouvier, who reviewed the code for Mother Jones. ... De la Rouvier points out that this restriction doesn’t apply to the operators of $FJB. “They can transfer as much as they want, whenever,” he says. De la Rouvier outlines a possible scenario: If $FJB’s price started to drop, the coin’s operators could freeze some token holders from selling to prevent a further spiral, while the operators remain free to sell off their own coins. By the time locked investors regained access, their tokens could be worth much less. ... 'My wallet has been locked three times, always after I sell,” another wrote. “The [developers] have unlocked it manually twice but this third time I’m getting the runaround. I do trust the devs and know they are super busy but it’s still got me on the edge of my seat.' "

The ghost of P. T. Barnum is on line three...

This is what people deserve when they make their financial decisions based on memes, esp. short-lived political ones.
And then they want the people making it to do something. Like sorry buddy you jumped on that completely unregulated train you pay the consequences

I just have a gut feeling that we haven't heard the last of the coin "matter" yet. Time will tell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom