NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

… Without a written policy or statement, hard to know what NASCAR will allow. But for an example, Kyle Weatherman sponsor PORAC (Peace Officers Research Association of California), which has a legislative advocacy component, is allowed to have name/logo on car. (2/2)

@Kiante , thanks. I just assumed MoneyLion switched because 23XI was a less expensive purchase. Nice to learn they wanted to spend more than Penske could sell.
They did sponsor a lot of Cindric's races last year in Xfinity and with the program being suspended, I'm guessing it left some excessive funding for the season.

Just like with RCR and Caterpillar this year as well.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

NASCAR has been Informing teams this week that no political campaign, no political action committee sponsorships allowed. No written policy as of yet has been distributed as far as detailing what would be banned/allowed (1/2)
Please, please, please, don't become like the sterile NFL.

1647183419971.png

Wonder if we start seeing her making some ARCA starts, surprised no Bubby Kofoid I'd think he'd be ahead on the prospect ladder coming out of open wheel. Especially making his truck debut

Flavor-infusing water company, Cirkul, will sponsor Daniel Hemric starting at Martinsville for a select amount of races:

If I'm drinking in a circle it's not usually water

Anything these two are involved in should be a sign
Republican political commentators and officials from Congressman Madison Cawthorn to Candace Owens kept highlighting the coins, too.

Back
Top Bottom