NASCAR Ticket Specials (From the track ticket office only!)

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by dpkimmel2001, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Bowtie3

Bowtie3 Team Owner

Insane. Paying a months rent for just one night stay at a normal hotel shouldn't be legal. I don't blame them for trying to make money but that's crazy.

2. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Crew Chief

Any Phoenix deals? Fontana sounds more appealing to me this spring.

3. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Another email I just received.

Kids 12 & under are now $10 for NASCAR Sunday at Sonoma Raceway!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Family Fun for a Great Low Price!
    For the first time, kids ticket prices are now just $10 for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 on Sunday, June 25. In addition, all children 12 and under will be admitted FREE for Great Clips Fast Friday on Friday, June 23, and for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying on Saturday, June 24, with a ticketed adult.

Secure your family fun today by calling us at 800-870-7223 or by clicking below.

dpkimmel2001 likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob Team Owner

Pocono contest. Pick Daytona winner Chevy or Field correctly and they'll put you in a drawing for season tickets to all 2017 NASCAR events.

[​IMG]

DAYTONA 500 CONTEST

Choose if you think “Team Chevy” (any Chevrolet SS car) or the “Rest Of The Field” (Ford/Toyota) will win the 2017 Daytona 500.

One lucky race fan, selected randomly and based on their selection of the winning car manufacturer of the 2017 Daytona 500, will win the following…

• (2) tickets to the Pocono Green 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series race on June 10
    • (2) tickets to the Pocono 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on June 11
    • (2) tickets to the Pocono Mountains 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on July 29
    • (2) tickets to the Pennsylvania 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on July 30
    For full contest rules, click here.

http://www.poconoraceway.com/daytona-500-contest.html

Johali and dpkimmel2001 like this.
  5. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Johali likes this.
  6. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Very cool deal for anyone that's thinking of Martinsville.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Just received this email.

Sonoma Raceway This Sunday

One-Day Ticket Special Headed Your Way!

We’re just two days away from the 59th annual Daytona 500 and the official start of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season! To get you geared up for race season, we’re offering a special limited-time offer for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 on Sunday, June 25.

This incredible package starts at just $79 and includes:

• Sunday reserved-seat ticket (Turn 7 or 9)
    • FanVision Controller rental
    • Sunday Reserved Parking
    • Sonoma Raceway Lanyard
    • No Transaction Fees
    • Add kids tickets for just $10 each!
    • Save more than 33%
    Stay tuned to your inbox for a reminder, as this offer is only valid this Sunday, Feb. 26 , starting at the drop of the green flag on the Daytona 500 and is limited to the first 200 orders. Ticket representatives will be on hand to take your order on Sunday between 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT. Call (800) 870-7223 or visit www.sonomaraceway.com/offers.

dpkimmel2001 likes this.
  8. KodiakRusty89

KodiakRusty89 Crew Chief

I've been getting emails constantly from the SMI tracks I have interest in (Kentucky, Bristol and Charlotte). Michigan has been firing off emails about every other day. Pocono's been about once a week.