Nascar Trivia

Martinsville...........coincidence, We were in Martinsville early tonight.

Name the driver that Jimmie Johnson is tied with for most wins in a career.

Hmmm, probably not an active driver. Jimmie is behind Martin for a couple of races. Ahead of Tony and DJ. I just can't think of who you're talking about. You could say my mind is "a blaze" trying to figure out your question... ;)

Hmmm, probably not an active driver. Jimmie is behind Martin for a couple of races. Ahead of Tony and DJ. I just can't think of who you're talking about. You could say my mind is "a blaze" trying to figure out your question... ;)
You are correct and it is your go.:D Fireball Roberts and Jimmie are tied with 33 wins.

You are correct and it is your go.:D Fireball Roberts and Jimmie are tied with 33 wins.

Oh, it was Fireball...I never would have guessed him... :confused:

And, for the holidays and that most peeps are probably not at their 'puters here's a real easy one.

Who was Penske Racing's first driver?

I wonder if he was any relation to Elinor Donahue or Troy Donahue...
elinor_donahue_large.gif
2901.jpg

But, yes it was Mark...
Your turn

In the Pepsi commercial where Jeff Gordon is all over the track, driving backwards, and driving over the top of other cars, the reason he is driving this way is why?

No cup holder. His Pepsi is rolling all over the place. If this is right, ask another for I'm watching footbaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll.

The first Grand National (today's Winston Cup) driver killed in a race was Larry Mann of Yonkers, NY, who flipped his Hudson Hornet September 14, 1952. He violated one of racing superstitions. What was it?

The first Grand National (today's Winston Cup) driver killed in a race was Larry Mann of Yonkers, NY, who flipped his Hudson Hornet September 14, 1952. He violated one of racing superstitions. What was it?

Drove a green car?

1972 was the first year of the "modern era," which saw the number of races reduced to 31 races. Who won the most races that year.....and how many?

Bobby Allison had 10 wins in 1972 and still lost the championship to King Richard.

This may have been asked but here goes anyhow:

Who was the most recent driver that was "rookie of the year" to never win a race in his career.

I will have to say Kenny Irwin Jr. I do believe if he hadn't been killed he would have some wins by now.

In Richard Petty's very first Grand National/Winston Cup start July 18, 1958 who put him in the wall?

Back
Top Bottom