Nascar Trivia

Okay maybe this is it? :confused: That all manufactures in the seris won't have a win?

Chevy will win it's 5th straight manufactor's championship. 26th overall

tkj, look at the question!!!!!!
It happened every year in Nascar since 1949. This will probably be the "first" year that it doesn't happen.

You have turned the question around about 3 times. First it did happen then it didn't then it did... I think you are a bull*****er.:D

You have turned the question around about 3 times. First it did happen then it didn't then it did... I think you are a bull*****er.:D

not true tkj..........read each time the question was posted and the meaning remains the same.

Trivia Question:
It happened every year in Nascar since 1949. This will probably be the "first" year that it doesn't happen.

last hint...........
think win column

think of drivers Lee Petty, Richard Petty, Ned Jarrett, Buck Baker, Dale Earnhardt, and others

then think of drivers Dale Jr, Dale Jarett, Kyle Petty, Brian Vickers, Scott Riggs

and if you don't get it now I give up. :)

Trivia Question:

last hint...........
think win column

think of drivers Lee Petty, Richard Petty, Ned Jarrett, Buck Baker, Dale Earnhardt, and others

then think of drivers Dale Jr, Dale Jarett, Kyle Petty, Brian Vickers, Scott Riggs

and if you don't get it now I give up. :)

OK I would say that no second or third generation driver has won a race yet and may not this season but who was Vickers & Riggs fathers? Were they past Cup drivers...??

It happened every year in Nascar since 1949.
A driver from North Carolina has won a race.

This will probably be the "first" year that it doesn't happen.
There has not been a driver from North Carolina this year that has won a race.

It looks like this will be the first year ever that a driver from North Carolina has not won a race.

It looks like this will be the first year ever that a driver from north Carolina has not won a race.

So simple and it stumped all of us. Way to go Mug

So simple and it stumped all of us. Way to go Mug
There is a lot of history in the question and the answer is an indication of the new direction that Nascar has been taking.

Ok, someone, anyone, ask the next question.

you know I actually thought of writing that answer about drivers from North Carolina but I didn't after the last hint, it threw me off...

It looks like this will be the first year ever that a driver from North Carolina has not won a race.

Oh for the love.... I was racking my brain and it was that simple.....:einstein:

What is the name of the crew chief who lost both his son and his daughter in a car accident?

Before the top 35 crap you were allowed so many provisionals each year. How many provisional positions were there in each race?

Actually, I believe that it was two provisionals filling a field of 42 with one spot going to a previous champion if needed. Later, they changed it to the three spots, but leaving the last spot for a former champ if he needed it.

Actually, I believe that it was two provisionals filling a field of 42 with one spot going to a previous champion if needed. Later, they changed it to the three spots, but leaving the last spot for a former champ if he needed it.

More than that. Think back to about 2001

I was thinking further back, but that's okay. The 43rd provisional was at first only for a past champ, but was later changed. Of course, there was a time when not every race had 43 or 42 cars.

come on guys don't give up on me just because it is just alittle hard.

Another clue:'

The amount I have been asking about was from 1998 thru 2001

Back
Top Bottom