Nascar Trivia

I've got one

What Winston/Nextel/Spprint Cup driver has finished the most consecutive seasons in the top 10 in points?

Remember this, I know the answer off the top of my head. :)

Sorry, I don't know the rules of this thread, but I just wanted to test y'all's knowledge.

What Winston/Nextel/Spprint Cup driver has finished the most consecutive seasons in the top 10 in points?

Sorry, I don't know the rules of this thread, but I just wanted to test y'all's knowledge.

I know it off the top of my head too. But it ain't your turn.
Mark Martin

Rule number 1 is that you have to earn the right to ask a question. To earn that right you must be the first person to correctly guess the current question being asked....and, you must have your answer confirmed by the person that asked the question. There are some other rules but we will teach those to you as we go along if you decide to participate in Trivia.

The current question is:
Who won the last race in the "rag top division?"

buckaroo, when are you going to start playing the game. :)
Muggle, sorry for butting in on this, but I just couldn't help it. I love to read the trivia questions and if I don't know the answers, which has now become most of the time, I try to find the answer. I've just keep quiet in the future. :flushed:

Rule number 1 is that you have to earn the right to ask a question. To earn that right you must be the first person to correctly guess the current question being asked....and, you must have your answer confirmed by the person that asked the question. There are some other rules but we will teach those to you as we go along if you decide to participate in Trivia.

The current question is:

Nelson Stacy, driving car number 29! ;)

Muggle, sorry for butting in on this, but I just couldn't help it. I love to read the trivia questions and if I don't know the answers, which has now become most of the time, I try to find the answer. I've just keep quiet in the future. :flushed:
We don't want you to keep quiet. It is just that it would be fun if you actively participated. But, if you prefer not to, then continue as in the past, fair enough.

We don't want you to keep quiet. It is just that it would be fun if you actively participated. But, if you prefer not to, then continue as in the past, fair enough.

Man, finding a really hard question to ask is hard to do. :cool:

Does the question that I ask have to be NATIONAL NASCAR trivia? Or can I ask questions about the NHRA back when it was NASCAR sanctioned drag racing?

Man, finding a really hard question to ask is hard to do. :cool:

Does the question that I ask have to be NATIONAL NASCAR trivia? Or can I ask questions about the NHRA back when it was NASCAR sanctioned drag racing?

andy, the question has to be Nascar Cup racing. However, you can't ask a question yet as your answer has not been confirmed by the person that posted the question, tkj.

Assuming Andy is going to post the same question he did earlier..then I'll say the answer is Matt Kenseth :confused:

Who won the first NASCAR Grand National Division race at the Beltsville Speedway in Maryland?

Ned Jarrett

Right you are. Ned Jarrett won the first Winston Cup (then Grand National) Series race at the old Beltsville Speedway in Southern Maryland.

Bobby Issac was a natural at the track however, scoring more wins than anybody there.

Other winners included Tiny Lund, Richard Petty, David Pearson, Jim Paschal, and Bobby Allison.

All that is left of this racetrack is a memorial parking lot at the Capitol College technology campus. The parking lot is modeled exactly where turn 4 used to be and is modeled to duplicate turn 4 and the front straightaway, and that was no accident.

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com...975510&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

You're up muggle.

Prior to Montoya's win last year, who was the last foreign born driver to win a Cup race.

Trivia question

Mark Martin scored his first restrictor plate win at the Talladega Superspeedway in 1995 beating Jeff Gordon in a frantic dash to the line.

Which two cars wrecked on the last lap, allowing Mark Martin the open door to get by and score the victory?

This two-win wonder earned his first Nascar Cup Series victory at Martinsville in 2001, but it was his second victory which came at Darlington in 2003 that had everyone talking. Who was this driver who earned both of his victories in a car sponsored by Tide?

Bill Rexford would be the youngest driver to ever win a championship and MY MAN JEFF GORDON is the second youngest.

Bruton Smith used to race and claimes he beat Buck Baker and Joe Weatherly. Why did he quit racing?

Because he's a momma's boy.
I’ve loved racing, absolutely loved it. When I was 17, I bought a race car and decided to be a professional driver. One time I actually beat Buck Baker and Joe Weatherly. So I knew when I beat them I could be a contender, right? But my mother had another idea. She had been asking me not to race and then she started fighting dirty. She started praying I would stop. You can’t fight your mom and God, so I stopped driving.”

How many different flags are in the flagman's stand during a race and can you describe each, what it means and when it's used?

Six

Green = go!
yellow = caution!
red = stop!
black = get off the track!
blue with red stripe = get out of the way slow poke!
checkers = race is over

Six

Green = go!
yellow = caution!
red = stop!
black = get off the track!
blue with red stripe = get out of the way slow poke!
checkers = race is over

I thought there was one more, but after seeing the Daytona logo, you're right.

Back
Top Bottom