Nascar Trivia

Six + your other 2 = 8. That is the correct number

Green = go! YES
yellow = caution! YES
red = stop! YES
black = get off the track! YES Consultaion Flag
blue with red stripe = get out of the way slow poke! YES, kinda. Wrong color strip.
checkers = race is over YES
white: last lap YES
Yellow/red stripes: Oil on track Ooops, not in flag stand

Since this is taking a few days, think scoring...

is that similar to being banned from a forum. :)

Don't make me pull your scoring card... :eek:

Ok, all of the flags have been accounted for. Unless someone wants to add the other flags you will find around the track. Who's turn is it to ask the next question...since this was a collabrative effort of sorts...

I think that should be basketkase999 since that is where the majority of the answers come from. Besides we need some new blood in this thread. JMO:)

332-seiten-Blood_Scratches_and_Bleeding-14~1-300x268.jpg

hear, hear, basketkase...shed some blood for the trivia hounds...

I think I will start with an easy one. At what track did the NASCAR Winston Cup Series celebrate its 1000th race?

I think I will start with an easy one. At what track did the NASCAR Winston Cup Series celebrate its 1000th race?

Ontario, bay-buh.

Wow...I knew one. (I'm not some wealth of info at all, we just happened to be talking about it the other night).

Ontario, bay-buh.

Wow...I knew one. (I'm not some wealth of info at all, we just happened to be talking about it the other night).

Like I said... an easy one... I do believe it is your turn.

Easy one :(

...you know how to hurt a guy, basket.

Anyway - like I said I'm not the best on NASCAR trivia, so let's stay at Ontario and get the winner and year (I don't know the winner, so someone will have to back me up) :)

What year, and who won NASCAR's 1000th race at Ontario, California?

And thanks to funtrivia.com and google - we have a winner.

I am taking the google help, tk, you of course I am sure, knew it off the top of your head. :)

You be next, braddah.

And thanks to funtrivia.com and google - we have a winner.

I am taking the google help, tk, you of course I am sure, knew it off the top of your head. :)

You be next, braddah.

I DID KNOW it off the top of my head because I do funtrivia.com over and over all the time. It is even saved in my favorites. :p

OK you guys want easy here you go:

Who won the inaugral Brickyard 400 and what was the date on that?

I DID KNOW it off the top of my head because I do funtrivia.com over and over all the time. It is even saved in my favorites. :p

OK you guys want easy here you go:

Who won the inaugral Brickyard 400 and what was the date on that?

Jeff Gordon won the Inaugural Brickyard 400 on August 6, 1994.

I remember watching it on ESPN/ABC. I remember they used PIP for that race during commercials.

You are correct Andy your turn.

I didn't watch it on tv I was there and loved every minute of seeing Jeff win it.

After Ernie Irvan's near-fatal accident at the Michigan International Speedway in August 1994, it looked like Dale Earnhardt pretty much had his 7th Winston Cup Series Championship locked up.

However, on Sunday, he would end up with a DNF. Which other driver was he involved in an accident with early in the race? Which driver won that race?

I guess nobody else is going to try. I know Geoff Bodine won the race and I will say Dale wrecked with Todd Bodine

I guess nobody else is going to try. I know Geoff Bodine won the race and I will say Dale wrecked with Todd Bodine

That's right tkj.

1994 was my favorite year of racing, as I'm sure it was yours as well (Jeff winning Charlotte and Indy).

I made the trip to Indy that year. Well worth it.:beerbang:

Allen and Eli on MRN were so into the action, they got me into racing much more than I was that year.

I miss Allen and Eli being in the booth. MRN isn't the same, and the TV broadcasts aren't the same with Jerry and Bill. D.J.'s a much desired asset, props to ESPN.

I miss BP though. :( Him, Ned and Bob were the best.

Where did Nascar driver Neil Bonnet score his first win and who finished second?

Who holds the record for most consecutive wins in a season?

Richard Petty and Bobby Allison, it's a tie. They both did so in 1971.

Mark Martin, Harry Gant and Jeff Gordon have scored 4 consecutive victories in the modern-era.

Back
Top Bottom