Nascar Trivia

Who was the primary sponsor of Matt Kenseth's car for the race that he clinched the Cup championship ?

What is DeWalt. great power tools
800px-Matt_Kenseth_2003_Championship_Car_Clincher_Rockingham.jpg

What did Chad Knaus do to the 48 car at Daytona in 2006 that got him banned form the the track at the Daytona 500, and suspended for four races. Both Jimmy and Terry LaBonte's qualifying times didn't count and they both had to go to the back?

alextrebek.jpg

• February 2006: ejected from the Daytona 500 and suspended for four races for an illegal device that raised the rear window to create an aerodynamic advantage. Also fined $25,000.

I cheated lol does it still count?

• February 2006: ejected from the Daytona 500 and suspended for four races for an illegal device that raised the rear window to create an aerodynamic advantage. Also fined $25,000.

I cheated lol does it still count?

That is correct..great job sliced Bread. They also got Jr. not sure what year for having hollow bolts to hold on the spoiler. all about getting a little air out of the car. Knaus had the whole bottom of the rear window loose, it would bow out.

Jeff Burton - September 17, 2000 - New Hampshire International Speedway, Loudon, NH. w/restrictor plates. He led all 300 laps.

Kyle Busch led every lap at the 2011 Nationwide race at Phoenix, the Bashas 200...

Nascar Trivia is limited to Cup. It gets totally out of control when Nationwide or Trucks are included. We learned this lesson many years ago.
Well that's stupid but okay ..its not that hard if you're talking about cup.. say cup lol. I said when was the last time someone led every lap of a race. That's the clue right there. I'll play by the rules from here. I just think it's stupid this isn't a Cup series forum. It's a NASCAR forum. But I wasn't around for whatever happened years ago so I'll just go with the flow.

FLRacingFan is up unless I'm supposed to come up with another one?

Nascar Trivia is limited to Cup. It gets totally out of control when Nationwide or Trucks are included. We learned this lesson many years ago.
Well, it's not like you said that in the very first post in this thread. :mad: Wait a second. :oops: Never mind.

Seriously though rules are rules. That's why this thread had been going on for about 10 years.

Well, it's not like you said that in the very first post in this thread. :mad: Wait a second. :oops: Never mind.

Seriously though rules are rules. That's why this thread had been going on for about 10 years.
Okay.. well sorry I didn't look back 82 pages.. o_O

Still think it's stupid but will follow the rules. So chill out.. I get it.

So what now do I do another question or what?

To keep things moving along then.....

Who was the winner of the last Cup race that started fewer than the normal field of 43 cars?

Bonus points if you can tell us why and what the importance of this race was.

To keep things moving along then.....

Who was the winner of the last Cup race that started fewer than the normal field of 43 cars?

Bonus points if you can tell us why and what the importance of this race was.
The 2001 New Hampshire 300, It was the race moved to the end of the season because of 9/11. Robby Gordon won, his only oval win. The field was set by owners points from September, but Eel River Racing had folded before then.

The 2001 New Hampshire 300, It was the race moved to the end of the season because of 9/11. Robby Gordon won, his only oval win. The field was set by owners points from September, but Eel River Racing had folded before then.
Congrats. You receive the normal points for a correct answer plus an additional one thousand points for answering the bonus question correctly.

You're up.

Name the foreign born drivers to win a Cup Series pole.

Back
Top Bottom