Nascar Trivia

What were the two 57 150 sedans called?
57widows-400x317.jpg

ding ding ding ding we have a winner. one of the first factory assisted "stock cars" to compete in Nascar. The first cars had Fuel injection which was outlawed by Nascar in 57, now fuel injection it is in place 2013, 56 years later.

i cant participate just a casual fan

hell i didnt know the answer to the trivia question to sign up
gdubstupidface.png

ah sorry..you got it right but you didn't phrase it correctly ..what is the king in 1970?
tumblr_mjgj4ukc4N1s3pgtho1_500.jpg

nah just messin with ya. I have been looking all over the web for a picture of that race..superbirds and Talladegas on dirt? Oh well Here is cool pic, back in the day of Petty in a Superbird on a road course, close as I can get so far.

I tried looking around too. No luck.

Who was the rookie of the year for the Busch series in 2002?

So, uh...who are the only two drivers to be sponsored by the same sponsor every race in their (Cup) career and run more than 150 races?

Martinsville!

Name 3 sponsors Denny Hamlin has had in his cup career.

Charlotte Speedway was the first race in the first season of NASCAR, 1949. Not to be confused with Charlotte Motor Speedway. Charlotte Speedway was a three-quarter mile long dirt track.

The first sanctioned race was held at the Daytona Beach Road Course in 1948.
You tell'em big hatted one.

You sir are correct . a "strictly stock' dirt track race in 1949 which the winner was disqualified for having trick, non "strictly stock" springs.

FedEx, Sport Clips, Marines?
I'll take FedEx and Sport Clips but I don't recall him ever driving with marines as the sponsor. If you show me evidence he had Marines as a sponsor, though, I'll take that answer.

This thread is going to hell. I suggest you read the rules before you indiscrimanently start posting questions.

1. You have to earn the right to post a question by being the first to post the answer of the current question.

2. When you post an answer that "you think" is correct you still don't post the next question "until" your answer is confirmed by the person that posted the question.

I do believe, unless I am mistaken, that it is dpkimmel's turn to post a question and the other posts should be disregarded.

A quick reminder from post #1 in this thread regarding the rules of the thread. They are pretty simple really, if you read them.
Rules: Questions can only be on Nascar Cup racing. The person that lists the question must confirm the answer of the person guessing correctly before that person lists his question.

SlicedBread22 answered the last question correctly.

It's SlicedBread22's turn.

Back
Top Bottom