Nascar Trivia

Okay, I've got the question:

Between 2010 and 2013, how many races did Rheem sponser in the Sprint Cup?

are you talking Rheem, primary sponsor for a cup race, or primary sponsor for a car IN the cup race?

Rheem's primary sponsorship of a car that competed in a Cup race between 2010 and 2013:

2010: zilch sponsorship / 2011: sponsored Harvick in 4 races / 2012: sponsored Harvick in 10 races and Menard in 2 races / 2013: through the last race (Texas), sponsored Harvick in 2 races

the answer is 18

Okay, I should have been more clear. I mean a car, and also full sponsership of it -- so the two races Menard had half sponsership by Rheem last year don't count. Also, Rheem has already said how many races they will sponser this year, so its not through the last race, its through the end of the year.

from the 1st race of the 2010 season through the last race of the 2013 season, Rheem will have provided full sponsorship to the 29 car for 20 Cup races

go figure

anyone else have a number they want to throw out there ?

None of your mere mortal guesses are correct, though there are a couple that are really close.

Nothing kills this thread, its been ongoing for nine years, gets stumped for a couple of months sometimes but never dies.

I streched my brain and I remember 15 so far with 4 to go.
2010= 0
2011=3
2012=10
2013=2 so far and 4 to go this year
But my brain is really freakin old.

I streched my brain and I remember 15 so far with 4 to go.
2010= 0
2011=3
2012=10
2013=2 so far and 4 to go this year
But my brain is really freakin old.
You are correct! The answer is 19 with 0 in 2010, 3 in 2011, 10 in 2010, and 6 in 2013!

In the modern era "what is the most laps someone has come back (number of laps down please) to win a cup race, the drivers name and the name of the track.

1975 if I'm wrong I will be publicly beheaded on here. :D

I know the non Modern Era record is Richard Petty coming from 7 laps behind, but I forget the modern era record...

What driver was picked to run the track when Daytona put in lights for the first time?

In the modern era "what is the most laps someone has come back (number of laps down please) to win a cup race, the drivers name and the name of the track.
I'm surprised no one has answered this and there has only been one guess, I know somebody remembers this race and when its answered everybody will say oh yeah that one.

I believe it was Richard Petty. He was like 5 or 6 laps down but for the life of me I can't remember which track. Old age ya know.:(

dang....I remember Jr was two laps down at Bristol and came back to win but that was a Nationwide race.

This is a wild guess...

JJ with the lucky dog but I can't remember the race.

I have never given hints before but here goes, this is a big hint, the track is one of the three smallest short tracks and it was in one of these years, 03 04 05 06 07.

Your turn GP.

I hate asking the questions.....that's why I didn't want to answer:D

I'll make it easy and in the spirit of the All Star race.....

Who is the only driver to start the race in a primary car and win in a back up car? Driver and year.

Back
Top Bottom