Nascar Trivia

Ok, easy one. Used to be when Cup guys raced & won in the Busch series it was called being Buschwacked. Rarely has a Busch series regular beat the Cup guys, everyone remembers Trevor's 2011 Daytona win but when was the last time it happened before that?

Ok in keeping with the easy questions variaty since I suck at posting hard questions here is a gift wrapped one. :D

What was Jeff Gordon's first ever sponsor and what color scheme did he sport when he first came into NASCAR?

Still no.

Hint;
Think of his immediate first few starts.

His first Busch race came on October 20, 1990 at Rockingham in the ac delco 200 . Gordon drove the No. 67 Outback Steakhouse Pontiac for Connerty.
Don't remember the color though.

Yeah you got that part right.

He drove the 67 pontiac Steakhouse for a handful of races in 1990 with Ray Everham as crew chief than at the start of his official rookie year in 1991 he signed a deal with Bill Davis to run the #1 car.

That same year he won ROTY in what is now the Nationwide Series.

Also his paint scheme was all white.

You're up Johali.

Another easy one. Where was Fireball Roberts first win, and bonus when was it.

I think I may have the year right but as for where I am just going to take a stab.

1959, Darlington

Have another drink and try again.
This was for the fish.

1950 Occoneechee Speedway Hillsboro NC. 100 laps on a one mile dirt track. Close enough. Your turn.

Okay...

Of the currently active drivers in Cup, how many wins are there among drivers that have last names starting in B?

Okay...

Of the currently active drivers in Cup, how many wins are there among drivers that have last names starting in B?

26 with Kyle Busch
24 with Kurt Busch
21 with Jeff Burton
19 with Greg Biffle
8 with Clint Bowyer
1 with Trevor Bayne

That's a total of 99 wins.

What active drivers have won with three manufacturers throughout their careers?

You are indeed right!
As for your question do u mean in any series or just cup?

Kasey Kahne (he has won with 4)
Jamie Mac
Tony Stewart
Jeff Burton (not too sure about this)
Ryan Newman

Yay! Like I said in the post I wasnt too sure about him. Time for a question from me:

What two drivers have the highest win percentage? (i.e. the ratio of wins to starts)

Herb Thomas and Tim Flock.

I must say I feel like I cheated.

Just recently I read an article about the most untouchable records in NASCAR and this was in there. I remember reading about it and just confirmed it. :D

Of the current drivers Jimmie and Jeff are the ones with the highest winning percentage.

Herb Thomas and Tim Flock.

I must say I feel like I cheated.

Just recently I read an article about the most untouchable records in NASCAR and this was in there. I remember reading about it and just confirmed it. :D

Of the current drivers Jimmie and Jeff are the ones with the highest winning percentage.
Yup! Cheater :p
You are up!

Hey what's that they say? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin. lol

Ok question..

In 1993 good old Dick Trickle raced for four different teams including Butch Mock for a total of 26 races, finishing 30th in points. What were the other 3 teams Trickle raced for during that year?

Back
Top Bottom