NCAA Basketball 2023-2024

JMU in the ACC would be pretty nice whenever FSU finishes working their way out of the league. That was one of the more obvious 5/12 upsets in a while.

Duke, Dukes (Duquesne), and Dukes (JMU) all win R1.

JMU in the ACC would be pretty nice whenever FSU finishes working their way out of the league. That was one of the more obvious 5/12 upsets in a while.

Duke, Dukes (Duquesne), and Dukes (JMU) all win R1.
as a side note, it really pains me to see the inevitable break up of The ACC. Growing up as a kid, it was THE college basketball conference and to me, it was synonymous with college basketball. It's really for lack of a better term, suck when UNC doesnt play Wake Forest, Duke and NC State twice a year anymore. I really hate losing the regional aspects of college sports, it really is what made it unique from the pro's. Anyways, I hope UNC beats Michigan State today.

She's incredible. 🐐
Her passing is just outstanding. Her presence on the court is about as good as I have ever seen.

I was giving Holy Cross credit in the 1st qtr. until the Holy Cross girl hit Clark really hard across the face with her elbow, what made me upset was the other Holy Cross girls laughing about it in their huddle.

They don’t waste no time with this tournament! It felt like KU just beat Sanford, now I saw they’ve lost and are eliminated.

I’m probably the only one but I hope NC State sends home Cinderella and the 30 year old balding dope that is somehow still in school

I may be average to below average at building a men's bracket, but I'm nailing the women so far. On pace to go 31-1 in the first round. Only miss was Louisville.
Screenshot_20240323_223307_Chrome.jpg

Like all season long he was supposed to wind up back home again in Indiana, then in the last two days he became a lock to Louisville, and now ???
I really thought he was going to end up at Louisville. Very interested to see how this plays out now for the Cards

I really thought he was going to end up at Louisville. Very interested to see how this plays out now for the Cards
Louisville should just lean into the narrative, be the ultimate heels of college basketball and go get Will Wade. I’d love them forever.

Dawn Staley bas class. She was also one of the all time greats. She finished her College career at UVA a year before I moved to Charlottesville and had season tickets every year to the UVA women's Basketball.

Electric atmosphere for Grand Canyon of all schools

Been a rough go for the underdogs in the Round of 32, hopefully they can make something happen here

Houston inexplicably blows a 12-point lead inside of two minutes, A&M forces OT after a tying 3 at the buzzer. Holy cow.

West Virgina wimmins is giving the Iowa wimmins a run for the money

West Virgina wimmins is giving the Iowa wimmins a run for the money
I am not a fan of the West Virginia women or their coach, but they played a hell of a game. Clark is a great player but I wish she would stop yelling at the referees and putting her arms up in the air every time she makes a basket.

I am not a fan of the West Virginia women or their coach, but they played a hell of a game. Clark is a great player but I wish she would stop yelling at the referees and putting her arms up in the air every time she makes a basket.
I am rooting for Clark to close her collegiate career with s championship title.

I am not sure what constitutes a Cinderella story but NC State as a 11th seed is the lowest remaining one. The last seven wins were probabably all elimination games for them and they have won them all, it has been fun to watch.

Track meet for the Bama/UNC game. If Cormac heats up further for the Heels I like their chances!

Back
Top Bottom