NFL 2014

New Geico commercial featuring Ickey Woods. Gonna get some cold cuts today! Whoooo!!:XXROFL:

How I feel when the Cowboys get stomped on.
2zpjxj7.gif

As a Tampa Bay fan. I was honestly embarrassed...

Not beaten by Cam Newton, but ****** Derek Anderson... Offense was terrible and the secondary was shredded by a backup QB.

As a Romo liker, I hate to see him play the way he did. It was painful to watch, but he recovered somewhat. I'd be happy to have him in Tampa...

Not beaten by Cam Newton, but ******* Derek Anderson... Offense was terrible and the secondary was shredded by a backup QB.

As a Romo liker, I hate to see him play the way he did. It was painful to watch, but he recovered somewhat. I'd be happy to have him in Tampa...
Anderson was a pro bowler. Don't forget that. A pro bowler....on the Browns. I think constantly having to worry about losing his job to Quinn really hurt him in Cleveland.

If you stop making progress like you did today. I expect Bortles to start between weeks 6 and 8.

Cyprien's injury hurt defensively. Cecil Shorts didn't start. Ace Sanders didn't start. But, those are just excuses. It didn't help that the defense was on the field the entire second half because Chad Henne can't complete passes and Toby Gerhart can't run for more than two yards.

That said, I expect Bortles in, at the latest, after the bye week.

Not beaten by Cam Newton, but ******* Derek Anderson... Offense was terrible and the secondary was shredded by a backup QB.

Actually thought the Bucs were going to come back there for a second.

Greatest Raven and even a better person.

That was one issue and he wasn't guilty. Ray did wrong, but this is what I don't like the NFL making an example of him. As I always say, the media loves to put on a spin. Yes I understand he is wrong for hitting a woman, I understand that completely. Still, do we know the backstory? No and I don't think we ever will... I like Ray and I'll still be a fan of his. He's a fantastic player, its just right now this is a time for he and his now wife to correct their lives. Give the man a second chance...

Hell I mean Ben Roethlisberger would have been suspended for life then back in 2009 if the new policy applied.

Back
Top Bottom