NFL 2014

Greatest Raven and even a better person.

That was one issue and he wasn't guilty. Ray did wrong, but this is what I don't like the NFL making an example of him. As I always say, the media loves to put on a spin. Yes I understand he is wrong for hitting a woman, I understand that completely. Still, do we know the backstory? No and I don't think we ever will... I like Ray and I'll still be a fan of his. He's a fantastic player, its just right now this is a time for he and his now wife to correct their lives. Give the man a second chance...

Hell I mean Ben Roethlisberger would have been suspended for life then back in 2009 if the new policy applied.
Wow. Just...wow.

Greatest Raven and even a better person.

That was one issue and he wasn't guilty. Ray did wrong, but this is what I don't like the NFL making an example of him. As I always say, the media loves to put on a spin. Yes I understand he is wrong for hitting a woman, I understand that completely. Still, do we know the backstory? No and I don't think we ever will... I like Ray and I'll still be a fan of his. He's a fantastic player, its just right now this is a time for he and his now wife to correct their lives. Give the man a second chance...

Hell I mean Ben Roethlisberger would have been suspended for life then back in 2009 if the new policy applied.

nfl whippin boy for new rule.......due ta social media.

Wow. Just...wow.

Ben would have, but those first two sentences or shall I say fragments are about Ray Lewis.

I believe in second chances @breatheoflife and as a man who has never really done anything wrong in his past. Rice is a great humanitarian as was a role model for the Baltimore community, so I feel is that if he deserves as second chance because who knows how long an indefinite penalty will last.

I like Ben as well, but those rape charges all were swept under the rug...

Ben would have, but those first two sentences or shall I say fragments are about Ray Lewis.

I believe in second chances @breatheoflife and as a man who has never really done anything wrong in his past. Rice is a great humanitarian as was a role model for the Baltimore community, so I feel is that if he deserves as second chance because who knows how long an indefinite penalty will last.

Beating up a woman is inexcusable. I don't care what he does for the community. He's an abusive pig who should be in jail.

How bout them Lions! :) I basically ignored my bowling team, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the tv. From what I saw, The Lions didn't make hardly any mistakes tonight aside from a few dumb penalties. I'm excited for this year...

Beating up a woman is inexcusable. I don't care what he does for the community. He's an abusive pig who should be in jail.

Well Ben was excused for rape, on multiple occasions. Raping women is okay, right? All of that was swept under the rug, right?

Yes, beating up a woman is inexcusable. That woman MARRIED that man that hit her... I'm not the type to just accept what the media says, the video shows his fiancee charging at him. I want to know from the horses mouth or mouths in this case. Say what you want, but I believe in second chances and he deserves a chance.

He's no pig, he's human and made a terrible mistake. I can't understand why people are just throwing this man under the bus because its a freaking spectacle and he was made a dummy by the media and NFL. This is why I ****** hate TMZ, its bull**** like this to make someone seem like a terrible human being. Same thing with Tony to make him seem like he killed Kevin Ward, but thats another issue. I want to hear what went on between them before I make any judgement. Right now, I'm still on the wall because I just don't know what to think. The video shows what happen, but when there is an action, there is a reaction to follow...

Say what you want, I'm going to stick to my guns. Honestly, lets just drop this. Say what you want, but I want to know more.

Well Ben was excused for rape, on multiple occasions. Raping women is okay, right? All of that was swept under the rug, right?

Yes, beating up a woman is inexcusable. That woman MARRIED that man that hit her... I'm not the type to just accept what the media says, the video shows his fiancee charging at him. I want to know from the horses mouth or mouths in this case. Say what you want, but I believe in second chances and he deserves a chance.

He's no pig, he's human and made a terrible mistake. I can't understand why people are just throwing this man under the bus because its a freaking spectacle and he was made a dummy by the media and NFL. This is why I ******* hate TMZ, its bull**** like this to make someone seem like a terrible human being. Same thing with Tony to make him seem like he killed Kevin Ward, but thats another issue. I want to hear what went on between them before I make any judgement. Right now, I'm still on the wall because I just don't know what to think. The video shows what happen, but when there is an action, there is a reaction to follow...

Say what you want, I'm going to stick to my guns. Honestly, lets just drop this. Say what you want, but I want to know more.
No, Ben should be in jail as well if he did it.

That was a heartbreaker. Chargers never do start off well......

He's no pig, he's human and made a terrible mistake. I can't understand why people are just throwing this man under the bus because its a freaking spectacle and he was made a dummy by the media and NFL. This is why I ******* hate TMZ, its bull**** like this to make someone seem like a terrible human being. Same thing with Tony to make him seem like he killed Kevin Ward, but thats another issue. I want to hear what went on between them before I make any judgement. Right now, I'm still on the wall because I just don't know what to think. The video shows what happen, but when there is an action, there is a reaction to follow...

Soooo, theres video evidence of Ben raping women? C'mon. I'm a Browns fan and loathe all things Steelers, but those womens stories changed so damn much. They were just out for money.

I find it hilarious that you hate TMZ for this. News flash. Ray Rice was on video hitting a damn woman. You should be hating him. All TMZ did was show us what Ray Rice did. You aren't one to believe what the media says??? Ummm, watch the video. The media says he knocked out his woman. Guess what? He did! Media nailed it! What the heck isn't to believe? The proof is right there.

No, he doesn't deserve a second chance. There is zero excuse for putting your hands on a woman. Zero. I don't care if she lunged at him or not. He's a piece of s***. He is a pig. He's no damn role model. Not even close. He's be thrown under the bus because there's video evidence of him knocking a woman out cold. The fact that some Raven fans are still supporting this trash is mind boggling, but hey, they turned a murderer into a God, so I shouldn't be surprised. ;)

Now Rays wife comes out getting mad at the media.hahahahaha the money train has stopped for you girl.

Hell yea! C'mon back Gordon!

uploadfromtaptalk1410365193651.jpg

I don't know, I don't have a problem with that. Although, I'd say if you violated on multiple occasions, serve four games suspension.

I don't know, I don't have a problem with that. Although, I'd say if you violated on multiple occasions, serve four games suspension.
Josh will still serve 2 for his DUI, eventually. Probably miss 1 more at some point and the week 1 will be used towards his 2 game suspension.

^ I really do like the Browns, it seems like everything is going to mesh. You need Gordon and you need for either Hoyer or Manziel to put a STAMP on that starting QB position.

Making plays for both really would not be helpful into the rhythm of the offense. This isn't college, but I'd rather see Hoyer start for now. He has to perform because I think the organization will not hesitate to put in Manziel, I hope not, but I'm not in the front office.

The NFC East without a doubt is probably one of the worst in the NFL, but not worse than the runway AFC South.

The Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and 'Skins all have issues to fix... If the Eagles do not win the division... I would be shocked because its there for the taking.

^ I really do like the Browns, it seems like everything is going to mesh. You need Gordon and you need for either Hoyer or Manziel to put a STAMP on that starting QB position.

Making plays for both really would not be helpful into the rhythm of the offense. This isn't college, but I'd rather see Hoyer start for now. He has to perform because I think the organization will not hesitate to put in Manziel, I hope not, but I'm not in the front office.
If they continue to play like they did the 2nd half, they will be OK. It appears they really found a gem in Crowell. The Crowell/West running combo really opened up the passing game. Add Gordon and Cameron to the mix and they could put up a lot of points this year.

Pettine doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get Manziel out on the field. I'm sure he will take some snaps here and there, but nothing significant anytime soon.

Now the defense on the other hand, they really need to step it up. Gilbert is just not ready yet. He got burnt so many times Sunday, including the play that set up the Steelers game winning FG. I still can't believe they passed up on Sammy freakin Watkins for him.

Bad news for Goodell. The police are saying the NFL was sent a copy of the tape back in April. Uh-oh Roger. Starting to look like your a lying piece of sh*t. (we already knew that though.)

Bad news for Goodell. The police are saying the NFL was sent a copy of the tape back in April. Uh-oh Roger. Starting to look like your a lying piece of sh*t. (we already knew that though.)

He had to see it to make a case for the original suspension.

Better resign now while he is ahead... An all female committee wanted him to resign anyways. That announcement was made earlier today.

NFL, NBA, and MLB have all been up the ****** river... Glad I'm a racing fan.

He had to see it to make a case for the original suspension.

Better resign now while he is ahead... An all female committee wanted him to resign anyways. That announcement was made earlier today.

NFL, NBA, and MLB have all been up the ****** river... Glad I'm a racing fan.
Give Brian time.He's due for a good one SOON.

I think people have already forgetten what Rice has done for the community, sucks all this had to happen

Have you seen the division the Giants play in? Very good chance they win it. Bucs have no chance in probably one of the best, if not the best division in Football.
I can't see the Eagles losing the division. They looked vulnerable against Jacksonville but that was an atypical Nick Foles game. The Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants will likely all be pillow fighting for 2nd, which could very well be sub-.500 this year.

NFC South is definitely just too brutal of a division for the Bucs to even have a chance. This may have been their best opportunity of the year to win a division game with Newton out.

The NFC East without a doubt is probably one of the worst in the NFL, but not worse than the runway AFC South.

The Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and 'Skins all have issues to fix... If the Eagles do not win the division... I would be shocked because its there for the taking.
I think people might be overreacting a bit on the Cowboys. I still think they'll finish somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-8. Yeah, they looked awful against SF, but the Cowboys always soil themselves against good teams: 7 of their 8 wins last year were against teams that went 7-9 or worse. As bad as I hate to say it, it wouldn't surprise me if they bounce back and beat Tennessee this weekend.

I just hope the Ray Vans get annihilated tonight.

Would like to watch the pre-game show tonight but know it will be all Ray Rice.So I think I will pass.

I would normally never root for the Steelers, but it's hard not to tonight.

Same here.
Never have liked the Ray vans
This ain't the first Ray.

And they screwed Cleveland too.

If DW gets on your nerves just try listening to Dion Sanders.

I would rather hear a hogs dyeing squeal.

Back
Top Bottom