NFL 2014

If I'm Marcus Mariota, and I actually sat back and tried to watch Jets-Titans, I enroll in grad school immediately.

Titans lose...we're still in the Mariota sweepstakes!

Pretty cool seeing the brawl live though. That was about the biggest highlight of the day.

I'm actually happy Dallas won.

I have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I guess its because I like Romo *shrugs*.

I'm actually happy Dallas won.

I have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I guess its because I like Romo *shrugs*.

I live deep in Cowboy country. It pisses me off how Cowboys fans treat Romo. Now that they are having a great season Romo is a god to them. "It was never his fault, they just never had an offensive line", is all I hear from Cowboys fans now. The same fans who in previous years said Romo was horrible. As a Texans fan, I would love to have Romo on my team.

I think we're in bizarro worlld right now. Cowboys have won two games in the month of December. :huh:

I live deep in Cowboy country. It pisses me off how Cowboys fans treat Romo. Now that they are having a great season Romo is a god to them. "It was never his fault, they just never had an offensive line", is all I hear from Cowboys fans now. The same fans who in previous years said Romo was horrible. As a Texans fan, I would love to have Romo on my team.

Offensive Line is EVERYTHING for the Cowboys' success right now. Nothing else. One play last night, Tony Romo had like 25 seconds to get rid of the football and still couldn't make a play. Romo's good, but not great.

If Jacksonville had an Offensive Line like Dallas has, we'd win the AFC South.

That's how "fans" here in the DC area treat RGIII.....and we definitely have an O-Line problem. RGIII also has work to do but he sure seemed much improved yesterday, despite the loss.

Every AFC South team, except the Colts, may have to start backup quarterbacks. Figures. The Colts never have bad luck and always have a HOF QB.

Jay Cutler has so much ability, but he's just so nonchalant at this point.

To think he has some of the best offensive weapons in the NFL with Forte, Bennett, Jeffries, and Marshall. Just I don't know what the hell is up with the team. Cutler is an absolute senseless gunslinger...

Well, the titans are now down to a 4th string QB. Had to sign one from the free agency. Never heard of him. Lol

So are my Texans. We lost Mallett few weeks ago, and now Fitzpatrick and Savage yesterday. We signed Thad Lewis when Mallett went down, and then Case Keenum yesterday. Not sure if Keenum or Lewis will start versus the Ravens.

To think he has some of the best offensive weapons in the NFL with Forte, Bennett, Jeffries, and Marshall. Just I don't know what the hell is up with the team. Cutler is an absolute senseless gunslinger...
That is well paid.That's the problem.

10389557_10154902104915494_8393347360059498852_n.jpg

Cutler reminds me a lot of Jeff George, another QB who had all the physical tools but had nothing going on upstairs. With all their talent, the Bears should not be 5-9 right now, and Cutler is a huge part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom