NFL 2015

Why get a very injury prone Sam Bradford?

Not to mention that nasty contract along with it. Sam is very good, but with very physical defenses in the NFC East and then the O-line isn't a strong point of Eagles. Oh and the fact that Sam is mobile, but nowhere as mobile as he once was after two ACL tears. Chip better get his head out of his behind and think about what he is doing. He's NOT going after Marriota, so what is really going on?

Looks like the Titans are gonna go after Steelers LB Jason Worilds. Dick LeBeau is in Tennessee now, so it makes sense.
Well, I guess not. Worilds is retiring. I guess people would rather not play football at all than to have to play for the Titans.

Teams making deals all over the place, and all the Titans have done so far is re-sign their punter and long-snapper, and drove a 26 year old QB into retirement.

It's fitting they focus on the punter. He spends more time on the field than any other offensive player.

The Titans have to be the cheapest team in the NFL. No matter how much space they have they NEVER go for a big name.

The Titans have to be the cheapest team in the NFL. No matter how much space they have they NEVER go for a big name.
It's pretty disappointing. Signing a #3 receiver is the biggest splash they've made so far. Here's to another two win season.

I have to admit the Eagles proved to be even dumber then I could possibly imagine.

I have to admit the Eagles proved to be even dumber then I could possibly imagine.
Not quite sure what Chip Kelly is doing. He's Oregonized half the roster, traded Nick Foles for Sam Bradford which makes zero sense, signed Ryan Matthews, and is still going after DeMarco Murray. Kill the motor Chip.

Not quite sure what Chip Kelly is doing. He's Oregonized half the roster, traded Nick Foles for Sam Bradford which makes zero sense, signed Ryan Matthews, and is still going after DeMarco Murray. Kill the motor Chip.
He has turned a playoff team into a joke.

Not quite sure what Chip Kelly is doing. He's Oregonized half the roster

I think he's also pitched the idea of switching the Eagle unis to this:
2014-Oregon-Ducks-Nike-Mach-Speed-Uniform-620x421.jpg

Hey, it's still green and white with wings. ;)

I bet Ryan Matthews is thrilled that he just signed a 3-yr deal with Philly, and they're still gonna fly DeMarco Murray in tomorrow to talk to him.

I heard on the sports station today a fan tried to pull off the same Bradford trade in Madden and the game refused to let it happen.

I heard on the sports station today a fan tried to pull off the same Bradford trade in Madden and the game refused to let it happen.
Contrary to what he's saying, I think Chip Kelly is collecting trade bait for a run at Mariota before the draft, you know, because Oregon.

Contrary to what he's saying, I think Chip Kelly is collecting trade bait for a run at Mariota before the draft, you know, because Oregon.
I never wanted Mariota even before this I was on the Foles wagon.

I never wanted Mariota even before this I was on the Foles wagon.
As a Titans fan, I'm kind of hoping they don't take him either. There's still a possibility they could grab him with the #2 pick, but they're leaning toward USC D-lineman Leonard Williams, which is the direction I hope they go. I'm afraid Mariota might be Joey Harrington 2.0.

Bradford will not be the starting QB in Philly on week 1. Book it. Bradford is a bigger name than Foles for trade. Philly will use him to try to trade up for Mariota. They already came out today and said a team offered them a first round pick for Bradford. Why would you announce that? To get the word out that he's still on the trading block and offers are still being taken. If they can pull in Mariota, Kelly will be a genius in the eyes of Philly fans.

Can someone please call the Cleveland Browns front office and let them know free agency started 2 days ago, not next Tuesday?? They had to have gotten the dates mixed up. That's the only logical thing I can think of for NOT DOING A DAMN THING TO IMPROVE YOUR TEAM WHEN YOU HAVE $50+ MILLION DOLLARS OF CAP ROOM AVAILABLE!!!

As a Titans fan, I'm kind of hoping they don't take him either. There's still a possibility they could grab him with the #2 pick, but they're leaning toward USC D-lineman Leonard Williams, which is the direction I hope they go. I'm afraid Mariota might be Joey Harrington 2.0.
I'm just worried about them ending up with that diva from FSU.

Bradford will not be the starting QB in Philly on week 1. Book it. Bradford is a bigger name than Foles for trade. Philly will use him to try to trade up for Mariota. They already came out today and said a team offered them a first round pick for Bradford. Why would you announce that? To get the word out that he's still on the trading block and offers are still being taken. If they can pull in Mariota, Kelly will be a genius in the eyes of Philly fans.
Meh....I don't know about Bradford being a bigger name in a trade than Foles. Bradford has been a bust thus far. In return for using the #1 overall pick on him in 2010, the Rams got a guy who started 31 of a possible 80 games, had a 10-21 record as a starter, and zero playoff appearances. I think most teams would take Foles over Bradford any day of the week.

Meh....I don't know about Bradford being a bigger name in a trade than Foles. Bradford has been a bust thus far. In return for using the #1 overall pick on him in 2010, the Rams got a guy who started 31 of a possible 80 games, had a 10-21 record as a starter, and zero playoff appearances. I think most teams would take Foles over Bradford any day of the week.
I dont disagree. I'd rather have Foles over Bradshaw as well.

http://philadelphia.suntimes.com/ph...s/7/96/73894/sam-bradford-trade-rams-eagles}/

As a life long (2002) Texans fan Andre Johnson can go f#ck himself. What a f#cking prick. The Colts can f#cking sit on a dick!

Andre has been more than loyal. The man did all he could for the organization and you're going to tell me that they were going to reduce his pay and role on the team? I would have left as well because the Texans have never given him a decent QB. The best QB he had was Matt Schaub and he was always a quiet guy, but playing with a improving Andrew Luck? It will be the best QB he has EVER had in a now 12 year career.

He is the epitome of a professional and now he is on a team that can go somewhere. The Texans have been more than mediocre for the past decade and he might have stayed, but now Deandre Hopkins is the #1 receiver. For a man with mediocre QB to have the most receptions and most yards than any other wideout in the NFL since 2003. The man is a future HOF'er, but Houston should have done more for him and that offense to get a better QB than Schaub.

Or he will be another Vince Young.

That's Mariota's comparison or a Dennis Dixon in terms of playstyle. The thing is Young was decent, but didn't have the mental toughness to last.

Or he could lose his mind like Ryan Leaf. Just I hope both turn into not just good, but great QB's that last in the league.

And the Browns with another big signing...QB Thad Lewis! Again! Guess they didnt get the memo the first time he was in Cleveland. Who needs TomBrady when you have Josh McCown, Johnny Manziel, Connor Shaw, AND Thad Lewis on your roster!?

Back
Top Bottom