NFL 2017-2018

I bet that Buffalo kicker was sure glad to see that touchdown lol. I love those snow games...

Still can't believe the 49ers got Garoppolo for a second-round pick. Thanks again Bill and the whole Patriots organization.:D

YES!!! Tennessee's luck finally ran out.

Hopefully Jacksonville finishes this against Seattle.
The Titans defense played pretty well, but their offense was dogsh!t today. Now we get a 49ers team that's starting to get hot, then the Rams, then the Jaguars. 8-8 is a real possibility for the Titans.

The Titans defense played pretty well, but their offense was dogsh!t today. Now we get a 49ers team that's starting to get hot, then the Rams, then the Jaguars. 8-8 is a real possibility for the Titans.

What the hell is up with Mariota this year?

I drafted him on my fantasy team, maybe it's my fault he sucks :toothbrus

Report Carson Wentz tore his ACL:(

EAGLESFANSRIGHTNOW.png

I mean Foles is a good backup to have he took us to the playoffs a few years ago and left the field with the lead. Defense just has to pick up the slack and not look like they did today.

Sucks, kinda like what happened with the Raiders and Carr last year.

Disagree with the comparison. I think the Eagles are still good enough to win games and go deep in the playoffs.

Oakland -- vintage Jack Del Rio. One good year on the back of one player. And when that player got hurt, the whole season fell apart. Just like what happened with Del Rio's Jaguars in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom