NFL 2017-2018

Looks like Giants and Colts have got their coaches

McDaniels is a good hire for the Colts. Not sure about that team and owner though. There seems to be a mentality there that the team is built around the quarterback. Meanwhile, the Jaguars are in the AFC Championship without a quarterback basically.

McDaniels is a good hire for the Colts. Not sure about that team and owner though. There seems to be a mentality there that the team is built around the quarterback. Meanwhile, the Jaguars are in the AFC Championship without a quarterback basically.

That team works well when the QB is playing, but Luck has some serious issues. There are some out there concerned that he's done for good.

That team works well when the QB is playing, but Luck has some serious issues. There are some out there concerned that he's done for good.

A quarterback can only get you so far. Peyton Manning only won them one Super Bowl, and only got them to one other appearance. Andrew Luck, at his best, only got them to an AFC Championship game and they had to make up an excuse and ignite the biggest witch hunt in NFL history because they got blown out so badly. ("Deflategate" was the biggest crock of **** I've ever seen... if it had been any other team that the Patriots had beat, the NFL would not have cared)

I'd like them to get it together. It's not as much fun beating them and talking **** about them when they suck.

If New England wins this weekend, you won't see Shahid Khan, Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone running around blaming "deflated footballs" for Jacksonville's loss. You'll see them saying they lost because New England's the better team and Brady's the GOAT.

A quarterback can only get you so far. Peyton Manning only won them one Super Bowl, and only got them to one other appearance. Andrew Luck, at his best, only got them to an AFC Championship game and they had to make up an excuse and ignite the biggest witch hunt in NFL history because they got blown out so badly. ("Deflategate" was the biggest crock of sh!t I've ever seen... if it had been any other team that the Patriots had beat, the NFL would not have cared)

I'd like them to get it together. It's not as much fun beating them and talking sh!t about them when they suck.
Fair enough on the QB argument. Although there a lot of teams that would love to have the sustained success that they've had with Manning and Luck.

Fair enough on the QB argument. Although there a lot of teams that would love to have the sustained success that they've had with Manning and Luck.

They were up and down with both. There were quite a few times, even with Manning, that they only made it to the playoffs because the division was weak and were bounced out of the playoffs just as fast.

I don't think Peyton Manning, in his prime, could lead today's Colts to a playoff run. Well, maybe he would get them a Wild Card at best.

Also, I like Andrew Luck, but I have to agree with the sentiment that he's probably close to done. He's spent like half his career on IR. Really a shame, someone with his much talent and potential doesn't deserve this.

Also, I like Andrew Luck, but I have to agree with the sentiment that he's probably close to done. He's spent like half his career on IR. Really a shame, someone with his much talent and potential doesn't deserve this.

Honestly, F Andrew Luck. Although I think it worked out for the best, but he stayed in school so he wouldnt get drafted by the Panthers.

Ummm the Jags could surprise a lot of people.....wait....I was dreaming, actually should be a good game, I don't think it's going to be a blowout by any means. Jags are peaking at the right time, but Pats have the GOAT, so I still think they are going to the Super Bowl.
Jags used everything they had yesterday.Probably have nothing left for next week.

Jags used everything they had yesterday.Probably have nothing left for next week.
that...that's fuel for them. the more people say that, the more that team is going to use it as bulletin board material.

I thought they didn't have a shot against the steelers...boy was i wrong.

Bortles got them this far.

that...that's fuel for them. the more people say that, the more that team is going to use it as bulletin board material.

I thought they didn't have a shot against the steelers...boy was i wrong.
Patriots are smart enough to not give them bulletin board material.

They were up and down with both. There were quite a few times, even with Manning, that they only made it to the playoffs because the division was weak and were bounced out of the playoffs just as fast.

I don't think Peyton Manning, in his prime, could lead today's Colts to a playoff run. Well, maybe he would get them a Wild Card at best.

Luck needed to get the hell out of Indy. Surrounded him with wweak offensive line for years to take a pounding and no run game. they did the same to Manning to be honest.

Go Pats!

MIght've been premature, but probably the right move. Maybe they'll get Jack Del Rio from Oakland.

Not even a Del Rio fan but that was a raw deal he got.
Sounds like Mularkey didn't want to get rid of any of his coaches, which is why they parted ways. OC Robiskie definitely needs to go. The Titans only scored more than 30 points in a game twice all season (ironically against two of the best defenses in the NFL, the Jags and Seahawks). I'm hearing Eagles OC Frank Reich and Texans DC Mike Vrabel as possible replacements, I'd rather have Reich as I think the team needs more help offense.

VagueCelebratedFalcon-size_restricted.gif

I'm thinking this is Bills usual smoke screen, I doubt anything is seriously wrong, he has been dealing with the shoulder for years, achiles is new in the past month or so.
Didn't practice yesterday, hand issue, but no details. Thinking this isn't serious.

Either that or they are getting the excuses ready for when they lose to Jacksonville.

I want Brady to play. Can't be the best if you don't beat the best. And if Jacksonville loses, there's much this young team could learn from playing Brady and Gronk.

Yeah, like if you gotta lose at least lose to one of the best..

Not one of. Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time IMO and Bellichick is the greatest coach of all time.

Five Super Bowl rings is impressive, and the two have ushered in nearly two decades of dominance. The only things that come close in sports are the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL, Alabama in College Football and Jimmie Johnson's reign of terror in NASCAR.

Not one of. Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time IMO and Bellichick is the greatest coach of all time.

Five Super Bowl rings is impressive, and the two have ushered in nearly two decades of dominance. The only things that come close in sports are the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL, Alabama in College Football and Jimmie Johnson's reign of terror in NASCAR.
I mean, Brady also has a great team around him as well. Probably a few other QBs who could do the same thing if they had the same people around him, maybe better. As much as I hate saying this because I'm a Falcons fan. But Drew Brees could do just as good with the weapons New England has.

Back
Top Bottom