NFL 2017-2018

Tom Brady listed as questionable for Sunday.

We could be looking at Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Blake Bortles, and Brian Hoyer as the four championship weekend QB's. Just like all of us predicted at the beginning of the season.

We could be looking at Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Blake Bortles, and Brian Hoyer as the four championship weekend QB's. Just like all of us predicted at the beginning of the season.

I have a friend who betted bank on Jacksonville going to the Super Bowl. He might be very wealthy on Sunday night.

I'll say this ....if the Pats don't get in Goodell will be nervous, he needs Brady for the ratings.
I don't know, some more people could also watch. I know if it had ended up Pats vs Saints I wouldn't have watched. So I'm sure some people won't watch if Brady is in it. But then again some won't watch if he isn't as well. It should about even out.

I don't know, some more people could also watch. I know if it had ended up Pats vs Saints I wouldn't have watched. So I'm sure some people won't watch if Brady is in it. But then again some won't watch if he isn't as well. It should about even out.
I think Pats - Saints would of been a good Superbowl, but if Vikings get in and they play Pats, it would be good too. Vikes will have home field advantage, which is kind of odd when you think about it. Pats have to get by a good Panthers team first, can't wait for the games. I drive my wife nuts this time of year, she keeps telling me it's just a game...but hon it's way more than that...lmao.

Regardless of what happens on Sunday, I'm just so happy. This team has been just plain terrible for years. So exciting to see them making a potential Super Bowl run.

I think he meant Jaguars. ;)

I know, it's very hard for people to say "Jaguars" and "good" in the same sentence, and to even think about them during the playoffs. But here we are. Jacksonville in the AFC Championship Game.

Still can't believe it.

Honestly really happy for you they are doing this great. Part of why I would like if they won it cause some fans who've put up with never winning the big one deserves it.

Ummm no...Brady is playing, he'd have to be on his deathbed to keep him from not playing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...t-hotel/ar-AAuWIKn?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

th

As much as I want the Jags to win, Patriots win.

Vikings do as well to become first team to play the Super Bowl at home.

Vikings win the Super Bowl.
Oooh bold...if the Pats don't win today I have to pull for the Vikings, they have been close too many times, they need it. Philadelphia could do it tho, back up QBs have done it many times. I'm going with Philly and Pats in the Superbowl, but would love to see Vikings in it.

Oooh bold...if the Pats don't win today I have to pull for the Vikings, they have been close too many times, they need it. Philadelphia could do it tho, back up QBs have done it many times. I'm going with Philly and Pats in the Superbowl, but would love to see Vikings in it.
I honestly just want to see someone get their first Super Bowl(so not counting pre super bowl championships) as it would be great seeing someone get that first.

I have no dogs in the fight but the the sustained excellence of the Pats is something to be appreciated and the upstart Jags have a great coach and players. The Vikes and Keenum is good stuff as is the Foles attempted redemption story in Philly. I hope both games are as good as can be.

I am wrong most of the time with picks but this is not the day to appear wise by saying nothing. I am going with the Pats due to experience and ability to execute and am going with the Eagles as I think they will get to Keenum and he will throw interceptions, fumble and get sacked. I see Ajayi and Ertz carrying the load for the Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom