NFL 2017-2018

Where are all of those LA football fans we were told existed? Rams crowd looks like ****.

Eagles break a 5 game losing stream against the Redskins, sloppy game but a win is a win.

That Falcons/Bears game was way way to close for me. Glad they pulled out the win but still way to close.

That Falcons/Bears game was way way to close for me. Glad they pulled out the win but still way to close.
I didnt get to watch that one I was at Lambeau:D I know it was close but how did it look? Was Chicago hanging on or really in it all game?

We pick up a great TE from the new england and he drops every pass. Lets go

The Packers are getting blown the **** up.

Good to see, they need to come back down to Earth and realize their QB cannot put the world on his shoulders every season. Makes no damn sense for Rodgers having to do the same thing every year to single-handedly carry a team.

The Packers are getting blown the **** up.

Good to see, they need to come back down to Earth and realize their QB cannot put the world on his shoulders every season. Makes no damn sense for Rodgers having to do the same thing every year to single-handedly carry a team.
Yep. However we are missing our star receiver, both star ot's, and our up and comming dt. Same **** different game against these guys. I'm not sure what you mean about your come down to earth comment? Are are you talking about the media?

Yep. However we are missing our star receiver, both star ot's, and our up and comming dt. Same sh!t different game against these guys. I'm not sure what you mean about your come down to earth comment? Are are you talking about the media?

Meaning, I would like to see Rodgers with a more complete team. I just wish GB were not so cheap, but at the same time their budget is not as large as some other organizations. You have to spend money to build a solid team with something other than Jordy Nelson. He's a fantastic possession receiver, but he's on the sideline more than anything else.

Its been a while since that has happened, he's had to carry this team for the longest and it shows.

Meaning, I would like to see Rodgers with a more complete team. I just wish GB were not so cheap, but at the same time their budget is not as large as some other organizations.

Its been a while since that has happened, he's had to carry this team for the longest and it shows.
Its unreal. ATL is a perfect example.

There is you know a salary cap?

Last edited:
That ESPN intro is the most awful thing ever.

Doesn't look like you'll have to worry about that this week. :p

#ChristmasEveRevenge

Jacksonville's win in Houston was a fluke. Sounds like they're committed to Bortles no matter what based on postgame remarks from Coach Marrone. We're screwed.

O-Line is awful, but Bortles blows.

Back
Top Bottom