NFL 2018-19

Games were on the NFLN, guess what? I don't get that on my friggen COX lineup...unless I want to shell out more $.
I don't recall playoff games not being on OTA or regular cable and not some obscure network.

Games were on the NFLN, guess what? I don't get that on my friggen COX lineup...unless I want to shell out more $.
I don't recall playoff games not being on OTA or regular cable and not some obscure network.
I think that all of the playoff games will be available OTA. I think it's just these last three weeks of the regular season that he two Saturday games are being broadcast on the NFL Network. They should also be available OTA in their respective markets.

Some god awful reffing so far in this game, Zach Ertz is 1 catch away from breaking the single season catch record for a tight end he is tied with Jason Witten right now

The Eagles have made so many absurd mistakes to manage to be down by a point. Good to see that Foles is OK and came back in. Hope he can pull this one out.

If I were the Eagles, the way they've given this game away up until now, I wouldn't be trusting the kicker to make the FG.

Thank you Philadelphia.

The Titans can still win their division....however, they have to beat the Colts next week (which probably won’t happen), and the Texans have to lose to the Jaguars (which probably isn’t happening either).

584370C0-AB45-4D5D-8187-027B66C6CF76.png

Back
Top Bottom