NFL 2018-19

3 PT GAME! FG takes us into O/T
This is the type of game you never want to end and a damn shame one side will lose.

Fantastic effort by Brown there. What a conversion.

I think they'll uphold the catch call.

Never thought I would be for the Seahawks(or the Saints) but playoff scenarios make weird things happen

With the loss, the Steelers now depend on a Cleveland win next week to get into the playoffs, the NFL in December is fun
Here’s how screwed up things are....the Titans could still mathematically (but not realistically) end up as the #2 seed in the AFC. For that to happen, this incredibly unlikely scenario would have to play out....

Titans beat Colts
Jaguars beat Texans
Jets beat Patriots
Browns beat Ravens

Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out for all the teams next week, since so much movement with seeding is still possible.

Here’s how screwed up things are....the Titans could still mathematically (but not realistically) end up as the #2 seed in the AFC. For that to happen, this incredibly unlikely scenario would have to play out....

Titans beat Colts
Jaguars beat Texans
Jets beat Patriots
Browns beat Ravens

Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out for all the teams next week, since so much movement with seeding is still possible.
I’m pulling for the Seahawks for another unrealistic scenario, the Pats can still get the one seed if we beat NYJ, the Chargers lose to Denver, and the Chiefs lose out. The main issue is Kansas City losing to Oakland, but Jon Gruden would be one to pull out a miracle win just to hurt draft ranking.

Back
Top Bottom