NFL 2018-19

Jesus ****** Christ Eagles

Me thinks the Bengals talked some chit to the Chiefs early in the game that they can't back up. Chiefs on a mission tonight.

Why is it sometimes they show the real green grass on the screen and sometimes they don't?

Gotta be honest, I loved watching the Detroit game today. After having such a long drought of not having a running back reach 100+ yards, we had our second 100+ yard rusher of the season. I dont think it's too early to say that we have finally established a rushing game. Next week will be tough though against Seattle.

Why is it sometimes they show the real green grass on the screen and sometimes they don't?
NBC has this dumb "green zone" thing that greenerizes the yardage to go. Not like there's a big yellow line that's been used for decades to highlight that or anything...

Gotta be honest, I loved watching the Detroit game today. After having such a long drought of not having a running back reach 100+ yards, we had our second 100+ yard rusher of the season. I dont think it's too early to say that we have finally established a rushing game. Next week will be tough though against Seattle.
Kerryon Johnson is really good. Auburn have taken a huge step back without him.

I like Patrick
Yeah i know, and your hatred for one QB won't allow you to see what good that QB has done as well.

I like Patrick as well.

But I don't play this game of "oh id rather have this qb on my team than this one". Life doesn't work that way. Cam has proven time and time again he can get the job done.

No Gronk today.
The dude is 29 years old. He’s going to have serious physical issues post career.

Not only physical but at times he looks like he played a lot of games without a helmet. KWIM?
upload_2018-10-22_11-29-27.jpeg

Yeah i know, and your hatred for one QB won't allow you to see what good that QB has done as well.

I like Patrick as well.

But I don't play this game of "oh id rather have this qb on my team than this one". Life doesn't work that way. Cam has proven time and time again he can get the job done.
I like Patrick :)

Not only physical but at times he looks like he played a lot of games without a helmet. KWIM?
View attachment 36574

Im not really a huge fan of his, but i think he's smarter than what a lot of people give him credit for. It's my understanding that he hasn't touched the money he's earned from the NFL, he lives off of his endorsements. I also believe he and his brothers have started a company and were on shark tank.

Im not really a huge fan of his, but i think he's smarter than what a lot of people give him credit for. It's my understanding that he hasn't touched the money he's earned from the NFL, he lives off of his endorsements. I also believe he and his brothers have started a company and were on shark tank.

I think Rob is alot smarter than hes given credit for. I think he plays up the whole "Gronk" character for fun and a marketing thing. The money thing is true. Hasnt spent a cent that Patriots have paid him and yes hes apparently used all his endorsement money for his day to day life. Which honestly makes him smarter than most pro athletes today in that regard.

LOL

Most laughable game management I’ve ever seen. QB sneak on 1st and 2nd down with no timeouts. Wasted well over half a minute. Good ****** grief.

Back
Top Bottom