NFL 2019-2020

I was expecting a more competitive game.

The 49ers D is nasty. If you don't have a QB who can move around like a Russell Wilson you don't have a chance of beating the 49ers.

EKL7nSzUYAArWdi

Do you only like one NASCAR driver?

NASCAR is slightly different since everyone is out there at once, and when a driver leaves, no history stays like with sports teams. Like I said tho man you do you. I personally find it weird but it’s what you wanna do go ahead.

NASCAR is slightly different since everyone is out there at once, and when a driver leaves, no history stays like with sports teams. Like I said tho man you do you. I personally find it weird but it’s what you wanna do go ahead.
Thanks for the permission o_O

It’s hard to believe that Ryan Tannehill has made such a difference for the Titans, the guy is playing 10x better than Mariota. I don’t think the Titans will make the playoffs as all 5 of their remaining games are against teams with winning records, 3 of those on the road, but at least this team is now fun to watch.

Cowboys Bills :)

49ers Ravens, I like, but only if I get to shut the lights off during a big play
Cowboys arent sniffing the Super Bowl, unless they show they cant beat teams over .500 which they have yet to do this season. They'll make the playoffs cause the NFC East is trash but I doubt they make it out of Wildcard weekend.

Cowboys arent sniffing the Super Bowl, unless they show they cant beat teams over .500 which they have yet to do this season. They'll make the playoffs cause the NFC East is trash but I doubt they make it out of Wildcard weekend.

Yeah, that was a nostalgia of the 90's mention since both are on track to make the playoffs ;)

I'll go Brady vs Brees masterminds Belicheck vs Payton for SB prediction, basically what we should have had last year if not for the "pi" heard round the world.

It's time for the Rams to start getting their act together and start looking like the Super Bowl contender that they are. This is starting to get embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom