NFL 2019-2020

Suuure, and Blaine Gabbert is just like Drew Brees! :rolleyes:

Gabbert's not.

I think the Jacksonville Jaguars have proven Blake Bortles was not the problem. And Bortles has been compared to Roethlisberger a lot over the years.

Bortles is better than at least 10 starting quarterbacks in the league right now.

As a fan I have to say I wasn't surprised it sums up there season. Sad seeing the amount of money Gruden got, when Jack Del Rio was fired for doing far more than this.

I can't believe nobody's hired Jack Del Rio since then either. He's a solid coach who gets the job done.

Ron Rivera and Doug Marrone will also be attractive head coaching prospects.

This is what happens when you throw the ball 50 times a game with no regard for consequences. He's also approaching the epic 30 for 30 td/int mark that's never been done before. Classic case of why bulk stats in an inflated passing era like a certain someone (cough Rivers) aren't everything and sure don't tell the whole story.

That game was horrible.

Not having Evans and Godwin hurt, but when the offense did get going, it would stall out. Still no sign of a consistent run game without three starting wideouts and a bunch of practice squad players. Hell, Jameis didn't even throw during practice for about two days with the broken thumb. This throwing over 40+ times a game is ridiculous.

It showed on the field with the lack of repetitions. Defense played great though. Winston improved the second half, for sure. Just not enough consistent offense to win in the end.

He's slated to comeback next year and I'm honestly excited to see him come back. First time in Tampa's 40 plus years of existence to re-sign a rookie QB with a second contract, if its true.

The Patriots are masterful at running those pick plays without getting caught, I'm glad they didn't get away with one.

This is what happens when you throw the ball 50 times a game with no regard for consequences. He's also approaching the epic 30 for 30 td/int mark that's never been done before. Classic case of why bulk stats in an inflated passing era like a certain someone (cough Rivers) aren't everything and sure don't tell the whole story.

Mediocre offensive line, no running game, and relying explosive plays. Winston has thrown more complete passes than any else over 15+ yards, its the offensive philosophy with a high-risk, high-reward deal. He has had to do this quite often, Rivers had to deal with the same issue post LT era in San Diego. No running game means you have to throw, a lot.

Made it to my fantasy championship game. Probably shouldn't have started Winston. Friggin bum.
You're not slandering my QB today, Mich.:p

Looks like that ices another AFC East title for the Patriots.

If the Chiefs lose tomorrow night, New England will have a first round bye in the playoffs for a 10th straight year.

Lots of points in the first half between the 49ers and Rams, and now it's a defensive and field position battle in the second half.

Hoisting a Bud Light skyward in honor of our old friend Johali as I’m getting ready to watch the Titans play his New Orleans Saints.

0E4F474E-30F2-4C38-882D-18611A656332.jpeg

Look at that, teams are throwing between the numbers and not airing it out all the time on go/fly routes. They score often as well.

Arians and Leftwich need to take note.

It's the Jaguars, the other team that blew a big lead against the Patriots.

Falcons blow leads to a lot of people not just the Pats... it’s why I wasn’t shocked when the Falcons did it. Don’t forget they missed the Super Bowl a few years before blowing a lead to the 49ers in the NFC Championship. They are good at it.

My championship game was last week, and one of my best players was injured. Him playing wouldn't have changed much. I probably would've had 15ish-20ish more points. Other guy tho had some fire players and beat me by like 40. I was just happy to be there when I was suppose to finish last lol.

Back
Top Bottom