NFL 2019-2020

upload_2020-1-11_22-11-11.jpeg

What the heck happened to the Ravens? They were the best team in regular season and Superbowl favorites.

Always love seeing Baltimore getting their ass whooped. Not a fan of Kansas City, but I’d like to see their run defense try to stop Derrick Henry.

upload_2020-1-11_22-35-34.jpeg

They posted this during the game last week. This is Henry’s senior year high school stats. Imagine being a 16 year old taking a math test or something, knowing that you have to try to stop Derrick Henry in a few hours.

I hope the Titans go all the way, but them winning the Super Bowl would be the equivalent of like Ryan Newman winning the championship lol.

Don’t understand the criticism of LJ today. Dude did as much as he could, Tennessee flat out dominated them

Hoping they can do what the Giants did in 2011.
Ah yes, Super Bowl 46; another game I’ve tried to suppress from my memory. I remember I wore my Brady jersey for that game and I don’t think I wore a Pats jersey during another game until about four or five years later.

hey @ToyYoda
Is Tennessee going crazy yet for the titans?

how can you not cheer for this group?

I mean yoda you have NO IDEA how hard I was cheering for you to beat the rams in that SB
"great show on turf lolz"

hey @ToyYoda
Is Tennessee going crazy yet for the titans?

how can you not cheer for this group?

I mean yoda you have NO IDEA how hard I was cheering for you to beat the rams in that SB
"great show on turf lolz"
Yeah, we’ve been pretty amped up as this is unfamiliar territory for Titans fans. It’s kind of like it was with the Predators a few years ago when they made it to the Stanley Cup Finals.

It’d be pretty cool if the Titans could go back to the Super Bowl 20 years after that SB against the Rams, would be even cooler if they win.

Yeah, we’ve been pretty amped up as this is unfamiliar territory for Titans fans. It’s kind of like it was with the Predators a few years ago when they made it to the Stanley Cup Finals.

It’d be pretty cool if the Titans could go back to the Super Bowl 20 years after that SB against the Rams, would be even cooler if they win.

150% agree. Dark horse for sure, but if you beat the ravens and the pats I mean anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom