NFL 2020-21

Football Team can have the division. Giants need a weapon like Devonta Smith badly. Really bad red zone offense tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking. He was the reason Green Bay won that Super Bowl and was a very underrated assistant coach. His tenacity on the field and off was unmatched, at least in the sense that he wasn't also an a**hole like 99% of other fierce personalities. Truly a good guy

72B5ACA3-BA57-4496-AFCF-D9B0D8A14392.png

It's the Lions, but damn this is an absolute drubbing.

Once again, I want to see Stafford get out of Detroit. The man is wasting the prime of his career with a team going absolutely nowhere.

It's actually happened.

Haven't seen a postseason game since I was in the 7th grade. This is a pretty cool feeling to have again, however let's see if the team can compete at that next level. I doubted a lot of the moves the team made at first, but it's cool to see it all come together.

Thought Brady was at the end of his rung, thought Gronk would not be as effective, and other issues. I'm quite happy I was wrong about all of this once I separated emotions away from these moves.

The question is who will be playing tomorrow at the side out position?

Hopefully this means the Jets will get another win tomorrow.

I need that insurance policy.

Optimal Sunday would be the Jets winning, the Jags losing, and the Colts being in a position where next Sunday is a must-win for them so they kick Jacksonville's ass next week. Not to mention, Bellichick is smart enough to lose to the Jets to keep Trevor Lawrence out of that division.

This has turned into a wild and entertaining game late. Tua looked poor, putting Fitzpatrick in changed the game for the Dolphins. Still at least one more possession left though.

This has turned into a wild and entertaining game late. Tua looked poor, putting Fitzpatrick in changed the game for the Dolphins. Still at least one more possession left though.
It's crazy how the offense completely changed after Fitz came in, but at the same time the offense was extremely conservative before hand IMO. It's like the playcalls changed entirely.

Now kinda hoping this BS of the Raiders purposely not scoring a TD and settling for a FG costs them.

How about Gruden and the Raiders deciding that a 2-point lead with 20 seconds to go is preferable to a 6-point lead with just under a minute? This was terrible judgment, and I'm glad it was exposed.

Back
Top Bottom