NFL 2020-21

I only have 2 teams still alive in the playoffs and they both have bay in their names.

Which ever team makes the best adjustment at halftime and comes back out and plays some good football will win this one

It won't be my Rams but I'm guaranteed a team in the Super Bowl. I just don't know which Bay it will be yet. I started with 3 teams and I have 2 left. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Now that the Saints are out I’m content with whoever, preferably Tampa to see Tom get 7 but I don’t have any problems with the remaining teams

Chad Henne was bad because Jacksonville is a historically inept franchise.

Goes to show what good organization from the head down can actually do. Henne never has had the weaponry he had at his disposal today. It goes to show how much Reid trusts his QBs, either if it's Mahomes or Henne, that's great coaching to give a QB with a mediocre history the keys to let him create on the field.

That's freaking difficult, but Stefanski all-season has had that Browns organization get back on it's feet.
Chad Henne is a solid quarterback. He's been in the league for like 14 years. Bagging on him like he's Tim Couch or something makes no sense

What Brady is doing is like if Jordan had taken the Wizards deep into the playoffs.

Chad Henne is a solid quarterback. He's been in the league for like 14 years. Bagging on him like he's Tim Couch or something makes no sense

Hey now, don't be hating on Tim Couch! I think he would have been a really good QB if the expansion Browns hadn't ruined him

Back
Top Bottom